Chapter 25- asleep for 15 days

"I'm wide awake

yeah i was in the dark

 i was fallen hard

with an open heart

(I'm wide awake)

how did i read the stars

so wrong

(I'm wide awake)

and now its clear to me

everything you see

ain't what seems

(i'm wide awake)

yeah, i was dreaming for so long

i wish i knew then

what i know now

wouldn't dive in

wouldn't bow down

gravity hurts

you made it so sweet

till i woke up on

on the concrete

falling from cloud 9

crashing from the high

i'm letting go tonight

(yeah i'm)

falling from cloud 9 "  I don't know why but that song is just stuck in my head and i can't help but feel like it was meant for me i mean with the whole Sanjay thing but i don't think i will be seeing him. right now i am sitting on the bed with Aegeus by my side telling me to go to sleep but hell no i just woke up from the dead.

"hey Aegeus do you know Theodore" i asked refusing to close my eyes just like the stubbern child i am. "um from Alvin and the chipmunks yeah i only like Simon" he said. i rolled my eyes. "never mind i am hungry" i stated as i got up only to fall back down because of my weak limps who said that waking up from a coma is easy?

"told ya need to sleep" i rolled my eyes but layed down and tried to sleep. key word: tried. I just keep remembering what Theodore said. "but if you live all power will be yours you are the only one that can stop the war that will happen in 90 days between the Vampires and the humans the thing is Ally your sister will start it" wait 90 days. "how long have i been out for" i asked Aegeus who was half dead half alive. "umm around 15 days why" 'i dunno maybe because in 75 days MY SISTER WILL START A FRIGGIN WAR' i was literally having a panic attack.

"i need to see amber, Cody, jarred, Brittany and every other creature i met and don't forget Troy and Clio" i said whilst forcing my limbs to get up. "wait i ain't being rude or anything but what are you?" i asked whilst staring at him. my legs shaking as i stood next to the bed. "I'm  a hybrid" i nod not having a clue what the heack a hybrid is.

i slowly walked towards the door. I slowly stumbled slowly it felt like my limbs are tightend i guess it was some side affect from the force. i finally arrived at the 5 hour marathon to the bathroom."um there on there way" he said awkadly shifting as he placed his phone back in to his back pocket.