Chapter 49- long story

•-• Ally/Alison pov •-•

She looked the exact same as before. her Green eyes enlightened me that she is real. Her blonde hair was healthy and had volume. she had her cute little button nose and pink lips.

"Hey, did you forget me" she pouted slightly. I usually would of smile or chuckle at her adorable face, but she isn't suppose to do that, she isn't suppose to be alive even.

"Alison, come on don't tell me you forgot me" I struggled to talk. "umm no...how?" Ok I am asking a 6 year old how she's alive.

She walked towards me and we both sat down on the stone. Eve was screaming for me to listen and it was a trick but I ignored her. "I am not a human anymore" she whispered. She wasn't bubbly any more. She was dead serious and didn't even look like a normal 6 year old would. "what are you then" I asked a hand on the top of her white cardigan.

"I'm a lost soul" I frowned.

Now thats something I didn't know about.

A lost soul.

Hmmm.

"So what is that" I asked. she smirked slightly. Her features changed dramatically. "it's this" I didn't see this coming.

Lilith was sitting there instead of Sarah. "what" I moved back. Eve was telling me to attack her but the desperate and needing look on her face couldn't be ignored.

"I am Sarah, This is who I have become. Can't you see Alison, because of you I ended up like this. Now it's my turn for my revenge" Three figures stepped out of the shadows.

One was Sanjay, One was Troy and One was Theodore. "Can I join" a female voice said from a far. I turned around to see Sabah standing there. I couldn't process anything. My mind was empty all I could feel is Aegeus. And even he wasn't thinking.

My mouth was dry. My hands were shaking. I stood up. They were surrounding me. The only place I could go was up and up meant showing my angel.

'Alison listen, please' Eve begged through my mind. 'I'm listening aren't I' I replied. They all shared glances at each other as they kept moving foreword. No sound was to be heard apart from the sound of leaves and sticks crunching as they walk and the sharp, deep in takes of my breathing.

It was dark. The stars and moon seemed to have disappeared. I hardly could see the figures. "come on Alison, are you scared" Lilith-Sarah taunts.

'Turn to your angel' Eve demanded. 'No' I argued back.

(A/ N this is where it gets confusing all the italic is Eve speaking and all the bold is Ally)

'You need to trust me'
'it will just start a war'
'The war was bond to happen'
'What do you mean'
'You still don't get it, your Alison, the only person who has the power to control the universe'
'Then why did I have to kill Cody'
'She would of included the humans who have done nothing wrong, plus she will be very strong'
'But she was only a teenager she couldn't of been that strong...oh god, I just killed a child'
'She was 16 when she turns 17 she would of gain her powers, it would of drove her nuts. Not even them, not even I could stop her but you could and that's why we made you do it'
'But your Eve not me'
'But who am I stuck inside, you. Sabah wants Aegeus, Sarah wants revenge, Sanjay wants power, Troy wants you and Theodore wants your angel they all want you. Your the only one who has the power, the power to control the world, you can make my mate come back you could do anything'

I didn't move. My body was statue and even as I was getting attacked no pain was going through my body. I couldn't feel anything. My mind went blank. All I could do was
replay all of Eve's words.

I close my eyes knowing it's a bad idea and let the darkness take me, and them too...

•-•

How ya doing, comment if u wanna watch big hero 6.

Vote if you watched the new Annie

Share if you love this book.

And smile if your smexy and you know it.

Anyway don't forget to vote,comment and share. I hope this chapter was long enough.

Anywhoooo byeeeee