Chapter 34-vist from aunt flow

I sat back ignoring the stares from my sisters. They say i get to choose but Aegeus made it clear. My sisters are really gorgeous though. shit, I had a mood swing sorry Aunt flow visited.

As i was saying, Riea has black hair, pale skin and these grey eyes that can only be seen from close up but Demi on the other hand has blonde-ginger type of hair, tanned skin, and green stormy eyes. You wouldn't believe they were twins in till you looked close up. They resemble dad apparently and I look like mum.

The twins said she had blue eyes and brown rich hair like me. I can't wait till I get to meet her and hopefully she will be thinking the same thing.

I had found my power 3 days ago, found out how to use it 5 days ago and yesterday I got to choose my outfits. Yes I had this big ass bag and I only found about five outfits I liked.

One was a short dress with a belt and a blazer to be honest all the clothes was so short I am pretty sure it's illegal but the twins say they are the longest clothes they have seen.

Anyway right now I am about to leave. I have a huge bag with many crap. And guess what colour each clothe is? Red and black.

It's really annoying I mean why red and black why not blue and pink?

Demi and Riea think it's a bad idea I am going but I can't let thousands of innocent human die I am only going to kill Cody but I mean what if I just show up like this, wouldn't she just call the whole thing off I mean we have 60 days. And in 30 days I'm a be 30 years old. WHOOP WHOOP.

Anyway, Aegeus told me 'we need to talk' so if I wanna see those glowing green eyes and perfect dimples again, I need to go back. "you can't go" Demi said for the billionth time.

"Why" I replied to bored to say anything else as I collect my big 'dreams' book. It's literally my diary so I need it. I put it in the big bag that was pink (Ewww who likes pink).

"Because something's gonna happened" Riea replied for Demi. "no shit Sherlock" I said placing my favourite pen which was turquoise (yay my fav colour-mood swing) in the bag next to my dairy. I close the bag slowly as I took deep breaths I hate how Riea can see the future but she never tells me what she sees but then again Demi can read her mind. Demi's power is still a mystery she took dads side- taking ages to show.

"Look, Ally mum and dad-" Demi was cut short with a high pitched sequel. "Oh my little girl is going on her first mission" she jumped up and down her boobs vibrated and the dress (if you call it a dress- is clothes that short even legal) lifted up.

"Bye" I waved to the twins not bothering with a hug but think about it if some high pitched witch came you would want to leave. "bye we shall contact you" they said in sync. "that's why your twins" and with that I began the walk to the willow tree where I shall be meeting my asshole of a mate.

Unfortunately, Amber thought she should join me to my 16 minutes and 42 second walk to the tree. "so you excited" she said as she tried to keep up with my fast walk as I 'accidentally' forget that i am being stalked by a fucking witch. "no" I said no emotions laced in my voice as I tried to ignore her.

"Ally" I heard a distance voice I look up from the moving ground and look at my asshole of a mate. "yes" I replied. He grabbed my pink bag and slowly stands there whispering a few words to the tree. I look around to see Amber had left and i was alone with a creep talking to a tree.

"What are you doing" he ignored my question and suddenly a door appears in front of the tree. It was the door to the mansion. Apparently he (Sanjay) owned it but disappeared. so Cody officially owns the house.

I look at the white door that has the number 101 on it (Zoey 101 lol) I watch as Aegeus opens the door and steps in, ignoring my presents. I guess he hates me. i walk in and see that it's the same as just as I left it.

"ALLY"

Dun dun duuuu ok so if u remember a few chapters back troy got a call from 'unknown' well you shall see who 'unknown' is in the next chapter

Anywhooo don't forget to vote, share and comment! Byeeeee!