Chapter 31- im evil?

I woke up lying on the ground cuddling my self with the same bright light as before.I guess it wasn't a dream, I'm dead. I sighed thinking about Lacey and Cody the only two people I care about. I guess Aegeus is just someone who looks after me but doesn't love me.

My heart clenches as I remember him How can someone be so evil. "your awake" I heard Theodore say. I wipe the fallen tears as I got up of the floor and looked at him. His green eyes watch me as if suspecting some thing. I nod remembering his question. I look down and look at him again rising an eyebrow.

"Who changed me" I ask. I was wearing a short black dress with the top bit being red with roses. I wore black and red heels and some bracelets. "I guess Sebastian didn't tell you everything" he scratched his head. He pointed at the floor and a table and some chairs appeared. "woah" I said my thoughts I nod my head to show I was impressed he chuckled but did a bow.

I rolled me eyes and sat down on the chair, not before touching it a few times making sure it isn't cloud. It was a black plastic type of chair with a pillow, quite comfy if you ask me. The table was full on black. I guess he hasn't heard of a 'rainbow' before. I waited as he slowly dragged the chair and slowly sat down and slowly settled. "oh Kay" he said I could tell he doesn't want to be the one to tell me but apparently Sebastian... agh Sebastian he was the one that knew about my 'family' and my past. I gave a shaky breath before closing my eyes and imagining me some where warm and guess whose face came up first?

Aegeus. His face made me smiles and I noticed something. At his touch I feel tingles. when he hugged me when Eve left my body the second time, I felt safe. He smelt like honey. The way he stiffens when he lightly held my hand when i freaked a bit when i woke up.

I snapped out of my thoughts when Theodore snapped his fingers in front of my face. "yes, this is 911 how may I help you" I said randomly. my hair was to the side in my way.

"Yes I would like to speak to Ally is that ok" he replied in a American accent I chuckled. "no sorry wrong number" I said in a freashy accent. he rolled his eyes. "you are a dark angel-" I snorted. "yeah sure let me guess another ghost or whatever is inside me just send me to hell or haven" I looked around playing with the lace bit of the dress. "No your heart is pure, you went through a lot so we are giving you another chance to go to earth-" I groaned interrupting him again. "I don't want too" I probably looked like a 5 year old not wanting to eat the burger that had been purchase by my career.

"To bad and plus your mate-" I raised my hand interrupting him for the 3rd time today. "what my fake mate I liked it better when I was getting hate from everyone I met!" I spat. I got up and walked further through the white light.

I heard him call my name but I couldn't care less. I want to be pass the life or death path kinda thing I mean I always come here then go back. And ain't a 'dark angel' evil so that means I am evil. "Ally, please wait Aegeus is your mate" I stopped. I turn around to face him. He was panting and his face was red. I either walk fast or he is just to slow.

"What do you mean" I replied giving him a one-over trying to judge if he is lying. "he. is. your. mate" he said making sure his words were clear because if his panting.

Oh. My. Fudge. Nuggets.

You didn't expect that did ya!

Sorry I haven't wrote in forever it's cause I had school but thanks for the votes but please can I have some comments and plz tell your friends.

Anywhooo byeeee