Chapter 22- devil or Angel

*** Aegeus pov**

I sat in the corner of the room. Watching as she slowly transformed in to her human form. You may be wondering why Eve is in her body?

well ever since my dumb ass brother threatened to kill Adam she went all crazy and jumped off the Cliff that luckily Ally was when she was 5. Its strange really how Eve sacrificed her life for her mate. Ally's body begin to stir. She looked left then right until she spotted me. She froze. "w-who are you" she said. I can see her even through the darkness of the room. she is beautiful.

"call me Aegeus" i replied as i stepped out of the darkness allowing her to see me for the first time. I can see she is shocked by my appearance which i get allot ( don't mean to brag or anything...) "OK Aegeus wheres sanjay...wait that prick" her hair started to glow and her eyes became purple i can tell she obviously hated this man. she started to rise from the bed. "EVE STAY OUT LET HER HANDLE THIS!" i yelled. she needs to fight. Eve needs to get out of her life. "I AIN'T EVE WHO THE HECK IS EVE WHY AM I ALWAYS CONFUSED FOR EVE" she ranted. Her voice turning sweeter her hair turns black her skin becomes pale.

I know Eves coming and she will want a reason why i asked her to get out. "paírnei trelós tóso éf̱kolo asteío" (she gets mad so easy its funny) i sighed. This human is pathetic shes just too weak. "hi to you too Eve" i said sarcastically. "vrí̱kate Adám akóma" (did you find adam yet) she said seriously. i shock my head slowly. "kai Sanjay prókeitai na petháno̱ dont akómi̱ kai xérei ... an af̱tós eínai énas zo̱ntanós - an Adams zo̱ntanós" (well Sanjay is going to die i dont even know...if he's a-alive if Adams alive) i sighed before i went and hug her.

she was always like a sister to me even though she did create me. "look why dont you go to the Heavens and use the scope that way you might just find him" she nods before she disappeared and in my hands was a non-breathing Ally.

she died the day Eve took her

thats what kept her alive

she shall be found

by the evil one

she shall die again

but when she wakes again

power will be all hers...

hey guys 1 chapter till twins arrive remeber to send me names and the ending is the legand i hope you enjoy this book as much as i do. what did you guys do on boxing day... which is today ;) The pic is of Aegeus. ANYWHOOOO BYEEEEEE