Chapter 33- Fuck training

Hey guys I thought I'd start of with an a/n. I went on a mini vacation for the week ends and I went London (ARG I am on my way home it's a 2 hour drive:(). And whilst I was there I twisted my neck and a literally heard a cracking sound and I have been in pain for the last two days. so sorry if Chapter 32-33 is crap... any way enjoy :) oh and no one sended me the twins name :( so I am in a grumpy mood with you anywhooo I made the name it's: Riea and Demi they are Ally's real sisters. anywhooo enjoy.

I sighed. I had to do Training . . .again because as soon as king Richard (yep I actually listened when Theodore was telling me about the job I had to do.) dies I need to kill her.

I am currently trying to summon my power. This is the first step and it's been two days and I can't do it. I have been trying to clear my mind. But Cody's face appears and I feel guilty that I am killing her. She looks 16 now but I still see her child like face when I first met her. I have been trying to find that pull I use to get with Eve but I would feel Cody hugging me and I felt guilty that I would be the one to end her life.

But then I think of all those humans that have done nothing wrong then I get this burst of energy and hatred towards her then I close my eyes and then it starts all over again.

I have 60 days to sort this mess out and I am getting NO WHERE.

I would rather be with Aegeus..

ok mind shut up that is the mate thing talking.

No it isn't you wanna be with him

Yeah maybe to help me umm stop being here?

Nope! You wanna hold him and kiss hi-

Fingers snapped me out of my war with my mind. I looked up to see Theodore with a goofy smile. He left me alone the day he had that speech and my 'sisters' came. I am actually getting close to them. Riea is a bit annoying though but Demi knows how to handle her (gives evil laugh) I rolled my eyes at his presence and get up from my position... I have been sitting down on the floor a lot it's getting weird...

"Hi to you two" he said that goofy grin still there. I rolled my eyes again and began to walk to the forest. I learned that if you really believe that your dead you can see through the light- I am surprise I didn't hit my head of a tree they seem to be everywhere.

You know how in many stories the forest is either enchanted or dark and scary well this is a normal forest with normal creatures and noises.

I told the twins to meet me by the willow tree an hour ago so they can help me with clearing my mind. I got so close last time, it is to do with ice and fire- the rarest kind of power- I am glad that my sisters are Dark angels because I would be stuck with Amber. yes she had the gut to show her fake face.

"Where you going there's nothing out there" Theodore said grabbing my wrist but let go the moment he did. I heard a growl from behide me. I turn around slowly and what I saw could make the Angels pass out.

Aegeus.