Chapter 11- Dad

***Richard (dad) ***

I walked down the fancy hall towards the 'my room'. I always think about my son. I really do love him with all my heart. Shame we fucked him up so badly. I walked past millions of doors, portraits and mirrors as I continued thinking.

If only he knew how much I missed him and that girl...what was it...Charlie... Chloe? I don't know but I miss them both I swear if jarred hurts them. He is always doing things he shouldn't: drinking, sex, drugs. I finally got to the room wear my ugly wife lay. She isn't really my wife. You see she force a warlock to cast a 'love spell' it didn't work. Let's just say now if I don't do basically anything she wishes...I get 'punished'.

She was on the bed. Her feet sticking in the air. Hair was pointing straight from her lanky toes. Her leg was full of hair as she wore her slutty dress...well it didn't even cover her fake ass and fake breasts. Her blond hair was frizzy and her face was caked with makeup. Why am I still here?

I looked at Amber. As she smirks. Rolling my eyes I sit on the coach opposite the T.V and watched 'I'm a celebratory get me out of here'.

"I am here too you know" she snapped in her high pitched tone. Not giving a care in the world, I continued watching the amusing show the humans made. Just when they were going to say who was out (I had dibs on Jake... just saying) the tall lanky bitch stood in front of me.

"What do you want" I glared at her twitching when I yelled and I swear she flinched. "I am your wife treat me like one now how's-" she was cut off by the sound of my phone. Picking it up, I pushed the whore and went to the toilet.

"Hello" I said quietly. "Dad... Sanjay needs yours and moms help"...

***Sanjay's POV***

Cody came back and nods telling me that dads coming. I hope they will just help her then leave. "Sanjay go to sleep you look like you're going to pass out" I heard a female voice say. My vision became blurry as thoughts pilled in my mind: will she die? Will dad say sorry? Do they still love me? Will Ally survive? Will they remember Cody? Will the plan work? With each thought my head became heavy and I felt the world spin next thing you know. Darkness takes me...