Chapter 18- hi

"Maybe it's the way she walked

Right into my heart

And stole it-" I quickly, using my vampire speed grabbed the IPod that's how we spent the rest of the day. We ended up listening to:
Don't tell em
LA love
Wiggle
Loyal
Shake it off and so much more it was fun until troy came...

________________________

"Boo" I raspy voice said. a young boy came from the darkness. Troy. I quickly glanced at the door. I could call Sanjay? Nah he is probably fucking another girl.

"Hiya Troy what's up"I asked cheerfully as I sat on my large bed. Sebastian holding my hand. "nothing just wanna pay my girl a visit..." I gaged. "dude I have...a m-mate" I whisper at the end looking away from him.

"But he did IT with another women correct" he asked looking curios I nod. 'Why is everyone against this guy he seems caring to me'

"Don't worry he probably was just drinking her blood" he cooed I rolled my eyes. "so it would be ok for me to have sex with a man while I'm drinking" I said, I am too weak to yell.

Troy was making me thirsty I could hear his blood and it's driving me cray-cray. "Here" he said whilst giving me his wrist."Wait what are you" I asked. "werewolf" he shrugged.

Slowly two shiny fangs appeared from my mouth and I'm pretty sure my hair was on fire again. I looked at troy who was now swallowing a lump.

I grabbed his wrist and drank 1/2 of his blood. he taste good but I was pulled off of him by Sanjay. I looked at him but turned normal once I saw him.

"How did you get in" he asked troy who was on the floor weak and not moving. I heard from co-co my blood is a cure so I quick slit my wrist and him the blood. "No how did you get in" he pointed to Sebastian who looked down guilty

"Wha" troy asked I chuckled but pick the 16 year old child and placed him on my bed. "what are you doing" Sanjay asked as he eyed troy who was sitting up and looking around. I wrapped a bandage around my hand and i played LA love on my ipod.

"Get out Sanjay" I simply say as I placed the iPod on the table near to my bed and I sat next to troy. "how are you-" I was cut off when Sanjay slapped me hard I thought he said he wouldn't do it anymore.

Seb (whom I forgot was in the room) and troy gasped. I looked up and activated my powers. "why what did i do to you huh" I asked as my feet rose and my hair was flames.

"Why are you here with two boys alone when you have a mate" I laugh dryly. "had a mate. I don't think mates have sex with other women" I picked him up with my eyes whilst strangling him. "I loved you jay why" i whispered as increase the force on his neak.

"I was going insane I was thirsty" he spoke struggling from the powerful grip I had in him. "Ally breath relax ok breath" seb cooed. I sighed but dropped him.

"Everyone out apart from troy" I commanded. just like that the other two left. Seb helping Sanjay out the room"are you ok" I asked he nods. but a smirk plays on his lips. Suddenly everything went black...

------------

Hiya I will try to update more often I mean I am on 300 views! Ok I love you guys I will try update more often but it's Christmas soon so I may not write on that day. anywhoooo byeee