Chapter 46- AGR FUCK OFF

I felt a trigger interrupt my peaceful sleep. my hand was on Aegeus's chest, head on his muscular shoulder. I got up as I felt the pull again. It was like something had been awaken. 'Get up' A voice said. it was an angelic calming voice. I got up and walked to at the mirror, and instead of seeing the plain boring girl I usually received from the mirror , I saw a beautiful young lady. she looked no older then 23. She had long black hair that reached passed her thighs. her skin was pale- in a beautiful way. Her blue eyes looked bright and charming. her cheeks were red like a little girls. she was wearing a long white dress.

I looked down at what I looked like but it was just me, with my sweat pants and Ae's t-shirt. I looked back at the mirror and saw that the girl was watching me...in a perveted way. you know with the smile and slightly tilting her head so she was looking up whilst wiggling her eye brows. yes that look. 'who are you' I asked through my mind, waking Aegeus would only make things worst. 'Eve' I groaned and rolled my eyes. i was about to get back in bed but she spoke 'I am your inner-voice' I stopped.

Demi told me about those. We are a lot like werewolf's but for them they have wolfs and we have are angels.

'Yeah right you have been trying to use my body for god knows what' I screamed inside my head. 'look Alison deal with out' that's all it took for me to smash the mirror with all the strength I had.

Aegeus jumped from his sleep, his eyes glued on my tense form. fresh tears fell as the memory flew by, the wall I built around them had a crack and it was only getting bigger as people said the name.

I soon felt the arms of my mate around me. I instantly forgot all about what I was thinking about and concentrated on the spectacular tinging experience. I felt fire as he lightly kissed my neck. "relax, Al relax" I slightly cocked an eyebrow as I turned to face him. "how...Eve is still here, she is my Angel now" I missed out the part about Alison. That story is for another day.

I hugged him. closing my eyes in till I finally fall asleep...