Chapter 17- song marothon

I didn't leave my room. it's been 5 days I get thirsty cause I don't drink blood but who cares I always vomit and I get craves for salad.mmm salad. 'STOP YOU TWAT, YOUR MATE JUST CHEATED ON YOU" a voice rang in my head.

I started too take crying to a hole new level.

I was sobbing+crying+ screaming + some how laughing= going crazy

"Please I can explain let me in" Sanjay was begging. please even I could do better then that. I grabbed my iPod and put 'the heart wants what it wants'

"The beds getting cold

And you not here

The future that we hold

is so unclear

But I'm not alive

Intill you called

And I'll bet the odd against it all

Save the advise

Cause I won't hear

It might be right

But I don't care

There's a million reason

Why I should let you fall

But the

Heart wants what it wants" I listened to the song as I cried not caring if they can hear me. the lyrics has a true meaning be hide it even though if it is over Justin Bieber.

I heard banging over the music but let's be honest I am trying to kill myself so why will I open the door. yeah I know even with vampire strength they can't burst through a Locked door that a female vampire is be hide I mean come on just leave me alone.

Suddenly Sebastian come out of no where and hugged me. I hugged back after about half of a second of shock (yeah I am that accurate). "he ch-cheated on me" I stammered as I hit his chest lightly.

I breathed in and out to try and control the lynth side of me. Or from having a panic attack "don't worry Hon he was probably drinking her blood" he whispered. "HE WAS HAVING SEX WITH HER" I yelled over the music.

He growled lowly and got up and grabbed my iPod he then played a song I absolutely hate: blank space.

"Nice to meet you

Where you been

I can show you

Incredible things

Heaven".

"TURN THAT SHIT OFF I WOULD RATHER LISEN TO ONE DIRECTION" I yelled. a smirk played on his face. no noo.

He then quickly changed it to a messed up 1D song (A/N Read my book 'pure enemy' it has 1D in it so yeah back to the story)

"Maybe it's the way she walked

Right into my heart

And stole it-" I quickly, using my vampire speed grabbed the IPod that's how we spent the rest of the day. We ended up listening to:
Don't tell em
LA love
Wiggle
Loyal
Shake it off and so much more it was fun until troy came...

________________________
Don't

Kill

Me

Hey guys I just wanna a say please comment, share and like this book I have been ill so Im sorry if it ain't long the songs are: the heart wants what it wants, then blank space then I think you know the song with out me telling you. any way please can you read at the edge of block 8 and pure enemy it would mean a lot thank you byee my lovely ducklings!!! But seriously Don't kill me or how will you know how it ends?