Chapter 51- Confused.com

"Well too bad" he pushed me gently back on the bed and huddled with me. his hands on my waist making sure I don't leave. "your a big meanie" I said giving up. "your right your not 13 your 5" he chuckled.

"ALLY!"...

•-•

I look towards the large wooden door as I heard footsteps move closer to our location. Sanjay swears under his breathe and gets up, pacing as he swears even more. I got to say he has colourful use of words. I sat up and eyed him. jeez why does he look so sexy without a top!

"Do you know how you were in a coma?" I slightly flinch at the mention of it. "yeah"

Suddenly...well I knew it would happen but anyway, the door open and a tall pissed of man came in. He look so...eatable. I just had to fight the urge to run my fingers through his brown hair whilst he kisses my neck...i did not just thought about that one minuet I want Sanjay the next a total stranger!

"He did it" Sanjay finished. Wait so he like...put me in my coma. I was pissed at my self imagining those things. I am blaming those damn hormones.

'But your not a teenager anymore, You want him in you, you want to touch him and feel every inch of him' a part of me said. A blush rise to my cheek.

"Get out of here, unless you want to get hurt" Sanjay spoke. Authority dripping through his voice. "Ally come here" the man spoke softly as his eyes land on me. His voice was deep. I wonder how it would sound if he moaned my name...fuck these hormones!

I shook my head furiously. "no why should I listen to you" confusion and hurt and a hint of regret lightened up his blueish-greenish-yellowy eyes.

"Ally what's wrong" the man slowly moved forward, reaching his hand out to touch me. "don't you dare lay a finger on me mister, you put me in a 19 year coma for god knows why and you come back! Who the hell are you and what the heck do you want with me?!?!?!?" I practically screamed.

He glared at Jay "what did you do to her?" He said ignoring my questions. "just erase some of her memory so she wouldn't have to remember about you" he said. what does he mean by that.

"Why can't you just leave her alone" the man growled stepping closer to Sanjay. "I want my revenge" what am I missing. "What did she ever do to you" the man argued, he was clearly getting angrier and angrier by the minuet. "she killed Cody! My fucking sister"

"I am right here you know" I growled. Sanjay walked over to me and placed his hand on my forehead and I felt...

•-•

Ohhh she wants da D

Sorry I cut it short :D but hey we shall see what happen tomorrow

The picture means so much I had to put it up, its so true and I just love it. Anywhooo remember to comment,vote and share. Byeeeee