Chapter 44- bad choice

I stared at her.her black hair was over her face. Her dark skin was weak~ nothing like the usual glow I remembered.. her lips were slightly parted and through her hair I could see blood stains and bruises on her cheeks. she was wearing a top and jeans that seem to have a lot of rips through it. my heart dropped at the sight of her. She was the only person who showed me how to love and now look what I got her into.

"What are you" Lilith spoke again. the way she said it made me shiver. "a person" I know I'm pushing my luck but...wait there is no buts I say one wrong thing, I do one bad move and Sabah may die. I slowly shake my head as I try to remove the civil war that is echoing in my head.

"What are you" she repeated, taking an threatening step forward. "A-an an-" I was cut of with an ear piercing scream from Cody, this is it.

"She's getting cold" Sanjay ran over to her body and was weeping whilst hugging her. Troy and Lilith on the other hand looked unaffected by the pleas of Cody. instead they were doing something that just cut my last string.

"Stop kicking her, she's a human" authority was stuck in me voice and it reminded me of Eve. "so what are you" I groaned that voice was getting on my nerves. Troy took a powerful kick to her head.

What I did I didn't mean to do.

I swear of Aegeus was here I would of had more control

But he wasn't and I wasn't thinking.

And that's my problem I don't think.

I launched forwards grabbing his neck, my wings were on display as I snapped his neck as if it was a stick. I only saw red. I could hear Sabahs heart beat clearly. I grabbed Lilith and whispered so close to her ear. "a dark angel" and with that I grabbed Sabah and disappeared.

Hey guys a quick A/N can you guys ask me 20 questions about me or the book, this is just to rise the comments on this book and I would like to thank BexsLovell for the votes and comments they really are helpful so if you can comment as well it will be very good.

Anywhoooo byeeee