Chapter 27- Say what!

***Aegeus pov***

I watched as Ally transformed well i don't blame her if she can't fight one of the most powerful-est female in the universe. "Eve she is human she had this much (this size) immortal in her and now as soon as you leave she shall die what do you want." i ranted. i dragged my fingers through my dark hair as i paced backwards and forwards. "i found him" she whispered. "then go to him- wait you speak English" i said totally confused i had to take Greek classes for this women. "yes but the problem is h-he is big Sean" i did an 'continue' motion with my hand. "this humans big sister and i think this is how the war will happen"

***Lacey POV***

OM! Its almost New Years and i think my BF has got something for me. Well he did get me this big ass ring. "HEY EARTH TO LACEY!" i looked up and i swear my heart stopped. "A-Ally" she nods a smile takes over her face. I jump up and squeezed the life out of her. "umm i think id like to live another day" i frowned her voice is so rich and smooth at the same time. I know i man she is like 29 or something and i havent seen her since she was 13 but i mean her voice couldn't of changed that much. I shook it off.

i then looked at her again. "s-sean" i stuttered her hand slapped my mouth. 'what the heack this isn't my sister her hair is longer and black and she looks flawless and no one can change looks in 16 years yet alone 3 fucking seconds' i took deep breaths but when sean arrived i think i must of passed out cause all i remeber is "Your here"...