Chapter 38- shiz got real

We ran out the room following the sound of feet. My hearing was an average human because Eve isn't in me anymore but Ae is just as powerful. I burst my wings for the first time.

To say they are BEAUTIFUL was an understatement. They are black with red and gold designs I would of admire them more but I need to find the noise. Aegeus looked at me in awe but then shook his head. "where is it"

"Gone" I sighed. I made my wings go in. for the record I like these wings better then Eves. Luckly no one saw them apart from Ae.

'don't drop that durk a durk

Ehh

Don't drop that durk a durk...' I held in a laughter as Ae slowly reached his phone and answered his phone.

"Hello...what...impossible...so what about Lilith...god help her...what does he want....no I refuse... fine im on my way" he ended his call and looked at me. He look dead serious which was a HUGE turn on for me. and no we haven't did 'it' yet because I'm afraid that what happened to Him will happen to Aegeus.

"Who was that" I asked. "Theodore, Sanjay has been found he has Lilith and is threatening to kill her" I sighed. "What does he want" he looked down. "you" I felt a pin go through my heart. I fall on the floor my knees and hands supporting my weight.

"SANJAY" I yelled trying to find him. "yes" he said from be hide me. "don't do that" I cried clutching my heart. My hand slammed the counter and look at him for a moment. "I need to go home, dad will be worried sick... literally." he shook his head. "your my mate you can't" I sighed. "dude I'm every ones 'mate' so let me go" I know I can't run so this is the only way. the truth. He growls like an anamal"No you are my soul mate, I need to turn you in fifty fucking days and I
am scared your going to die"

He started yell but then whispered near the end. tears was visible. I ran and hugged him. "Is it because your a... what's it.... um clean...no fresh? you know what I mean" I said he chuckled. that 'beautiful chuck-' Wait what am I thinking he is my friend. Well do friends kidnap you and tell you are there Soul mates?no I don't think so "you mean pureblood and yes it can kill you" I sighed. I won't be going home any time soon.

I was panting hard as more memory's came flying in my mind.

'Left foot right foot'. are you married? well if you are you understand my pain and how nervous I am. as I finally finished my marathon I stood next to Sanjay and the 'master'. He is in charge of all vampires.

Anyway, Sanjay took my hand and by the look on his face I knew he loved me.but do I love him like really truly love him? I was so caught up in my thoughts the next thing I know Sanjay's lips are on mine. i instantly kiss back.

"I pronounce you mates for eternity"the master said.

Tears fall. As I held my heart. Aegeus arms were around me making me feel safe instantly. I tried to stop the memory's but they were like a tape.

"Somewhere on the earth" I said as I left the room and entered Sanjay's room.

I froze.Sanjay was having sex and drinking a blonde bitch. blood was all over her. tears fall as I heard him moan her name "Shania" he repeated.

I tried to move but it was impossible. my body fall to the floor. I closed my eyes and ran. i ran out the house and into the woods not caring where I will end up. 15 hours of running I went back to the house and locked my self in my room.

I heard Cody screaming at me but my eyelids were heavy. my cheeks were stinging because if the tears. My heart felt empty but I knew Aegeus would make me better. but as the thought passed my mind another memory was triggered.

"Ally you OK" i heard a distance voice. i opened my eyes to see i was in my room. i looked around in till i saw Sanjay sitting on the bed smirking and thinking to him self. i began listening to his thoughts (i am really enjoying being a Lynth and all its AWESOME) and heard him saying "she fall for it... I knew she is Eve and know all i got to do is kill her real mate then i will be the most powerful ha she thought I loved her" to say i was pissed is an understatement.

i got up and walked to him. he smiled sweetly. 'Sebastian are you on this too' i thought directly to him. i know that sanjay can read my mind but i know how to directly contact someone. 'what do you mean' he asked i rolled my eyes.

"sanjay... why don't i feel something when i am around you....why don't i feel tingles like I'm suppose to and who the fuck is my real mate" i yelled. his face was priceless. first it was confusion then realization then guilt then a smirk. "oh Ally it took you long enough i mean you really think i would LOVE you ha you must be crazy i mean look at you, your only good in bed"

My mind was aching. it was as if it was the worst memory ever. well... it is. I slowly closed my eyes and let one last memory go by.

All i see is a bright light that seems to destroy me vison. Everywhere its just bright i cant see a thing. Not even my hand that is in front of my face. i have yelled for help but nothing its like i have finally got my wish. to die the world has nothing for me apart from my sister but she is pretty much turning into a mini Miley Cyrus and well she is with Big Sean well hopefully forever now. I cant move cause my feet are literally glued to the floor

"sorry I'm late honey i had 45 other deaths to deal with and i needed to save you for last for some reason" a male voice said. A large man came out. His hair was floppy over his eyes but i can see they were forest green. he had peach lips and freckles on his nose and cheeks. "and you are..." i asked breaking the awkward silence that took over.

"your Ally right" he asked. I rolled my eyes 'at least he didn't call me Eve' i thought to my self. "who.are.you" i said through gritted teeth. I am beyond tired and i need some sleep. can ghost sleep? i dunno. "whats ya name Mr. change-da-subject" i said getting annoyed and bit dizzy from the light that was shining.

"um yeah Theodore you need to come with me" suddenly my feet was unglued and i was being pulled into the direction of Theodore. "where me go" i whined. my feet feel like bricks. "to see Amber she should explain" ugh last time i saw her i was in my 'coma'. great, wings here i come.

I sighed the pain had left my aching body. I sat up and stared at Aegeus. "I swear if you use me like he did" I said pointing a finger. he smiles at me lovingly and picks me up and takes me to our room. yes we practically share a room but I am serious we have not done the 'deed' with him...yet.

He placed me on the bed and got in with me. "I wouldn't do that even if it was to save my life" I smiled at his statement and that's how I fell asleep.

Longest.

Chapter.

Everrrr. ok please vote comment and share.and I hope you are enjoying this book so far and please read my old book (my first book :p) called 'at the edge of block 8'.

Anywhooo byeeee