Chapter 4- Ghost

"What's a 'beloved'" I asked Cody. We have become real close and it only been 3 days... Wow I'm starting to feel like a creep. But I miss mum and dad and Lacey. Even if they can be a bitchy family... like a real bitchy family. Once on my birthday I invited Sanjay to come to the house so that I can have someone who is actually interested to cut the cake with me, I think I was 8. Anyway as soon as Jay walked in I think Mom had a seizure or something because next thing you know I'm in 'my room' whilst Lacey (who was 13 at the time) got to practically beat me with whatever she pleases with me. Sanjay said that my dad took my mom to the hospital and dropped Sanjay off at his house. He still doesn't know what happened on that night and I'm pretty sure he never will.

Anyway I will find a way out of here. Even if it means I...I kill?...nah...no I couldn't I mean I am not that desperate. I moved my fingers to brush the ancient looking books in the library. This house has a freaking library. Maybe they have one about purebloods and the beloved thing. I found a book that says 'legend of Eves descendent'. 'Goodie books on legends how fun' I grab the book rolling my eyes mentally at my hidden sarcasm.

"It's someone a vampire spend their life with, they practically die if they don't have them near them. There's a lonnggg boring story where a vampire basically died when his beloved rejected him" I sighed. Great. Wait that wasn't long. She then suddenly grabbed my right arm and took me in to my room. If I walked human speed it would have took 5 minutes but for her 5 seconds. I blinked a couple times because of the sudden dizziness I feel.

"Why did you ask" she whispered as if it is a sin to say it aloud. "Jay said I can't leave because I am his..." I started but I was rather rudely interrupted by a male voice. "Beloved" I looked around. No one was there. "Hello!" I asked mentally looking around the dark room. I feel like one of those stereotypical girls in horror movies...

Nothing.

"What are you doing Ally why can't you leave are you going Cray-Cray Hun." My eyes widened. 'Didn't she hear that, god I'm going crazy...I wonder what I'm having for lunch' "umm yeah we are beloved or something" I said not sure if I should mention the voice. "What voice" Cody asked. "Huh" I asked trying to act dumb.

She rolled her eyes obviously not buying it. "Didn't you hear the voice" I said firmly. She raised an eyebrow. "Don't be silly she can't hear me, only you can" it spoke again. I walked backwards afraid that something might grab me. Oh my gawd... I smell pizza. "Who are you?" I asked. Broooo...that stereotypical feeling just keeps coming and coming.

Cody by now looked so confused if I wasn't in this situation I would be laughing so hard. "I am Sebastian your angel get rid of 'little-miss-perfect' then we will talk" I rolled my eyes. "Hey Cody I need to go have a shower then get change can you wait for me in the kitchen?" I said without a single breath. She nodded hesitantly and left without another word.

"This better be good cause she was going to paint my nails" I scold at Seb (Sebastian) "yeah, yeah just listen in 18 days the biggest werewolf will attack you and your beloved, he has in till then to train you, you must say to him ' troy is coming' he should understand" he finished. My eyes widened. "No hi, how are you? Not even a good game of 21 questions just straight to the point aren't we? And training, me, seriously do you know who I am? What does this 'Troy' want anyway" I asked. "You" that's all he said before a breeze hit me. I guess that's how he says he's out. Way to be down right blunt.

Sanjay came running to my room. "He came didn't he" he said out of breath. "Troy's coming" I said slowly trying to process what Seb told me. "Let's go train you got 18 days" I let out a huge groan. I hate PE so what makes you think I will like training. "But-"

"Shut up and come" I hate this boy. IM TOO OBEDIENT TO THIS SUCKER...get it sucker...because he's a vampire...no? Okay.

{ iD