Chapter 8- like a fairy?

AN- a lynth is a mysteries creature that looks like a human but has the power of eve. Its most likely to be a girl in the prophecy. The chosen one will destroy all evil and she will be rise as Queen (or king if a boy) <-MADE UP

***Ally's POV***

I woke up in a room with a sharp pain in my head. My body was in pain and I can't remember anything. Not even my name. I think I have a migraine because suddenly I can even hear my heart beat and it sounded like drums beating continuously.

I slowly opened my heavy eyelids that felt like they were sewed together. I saw a face. I moved back from the thing standing there. Is he like me? Can he help me?

"Ally are you ok". Wow. He made a sound through the place you eat. How do you do that? "Ally please at least blink. Can you remember what happened between you and Sebastian" with that name I remembered everything.

Name: Ally Rose Smith

Age: 13

Birthday: 12:4:01

Reason why here: kidnapped

Best friend: Sanjay

What am I: ?

"Ally! ALLY!" I could hear a heart monitor going really fast like it going to explode any minute. 'Am I really 13' I thought 'am I a human'.

My vision blurred and the heart monitor was going faster if possible.my breath was uneven 'I miss my mum and dad and my sister' I thought. 'But you will never see them ever again' A voice taunts I close my eyes. Why is this happening to me? A hand touched me causing a warm feeling to rise through my arm. I looked at the owner to see Sanjay look as if he is going to cry.

^v^ Sanjay's POV v^v

I looked at her. It's true. She is a Lynth. Why couldn't I tell by her beauty? She opened her eyes but as she saw me she moved backwards. 'Why is she pissed at me' I looked at her. Confusion all over her cute face.

"Ally are you ok" I said. To say she looked impressed was an understatement. Wait what if she forgot who she is. "Ally please at least blink. Can you remember what happened between you and Sebastian" she looked like she remembered what happened. The machine next to her was beating violently along with her heart. Oh god she's having a panic attack!

"Ally! ALLY" I screamed and grabbed the machine to see her heart was going way to fast. My eyes watered as I grabbed her hand in mine feeling warm.

Stupid spell...I can't fall for her, not with what I'm going to do to her

¥¥¥ 3 hours later ¥¥¥

I told her. I told her about the prophecy and what she was. We were sitting in the dining room her chair was across from mine and four chairs surround us two on one side (Sebastian and Cody sat there) and the other two were empty.

"So its like a fairy" she asked out of the blue. We all started to laugh but Ally just frowned. "n-no haha f-fairy don't exist" Sebastian broke of laughing not able to talk. "Hey if vampires are real then why not fairies" she moaned

I stopped laughing and looked at her. At least it'shappening quicker than expected.