Chapter 2 - Sucker

I woke up in a dark room. The bed was comfier then usual and I felt something on my waist. I blink a few times before I looked around. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw what was around me.

There was a large closet to the left of the room. Then a mystery door (mental note: open the door). A beautiful cabinet an ancient picture was above it. it was a picture of a lady holding an adorable baby. My eyes scanned the room: bookcase, trunk (remind to be nosy and look what it is), a door, the exit, and a chandler made of gold. This is so not my room.

The thing that was holding me moved. I turned my body and looked. The green eyes, sharp jaw line and black hair. One thing I need to say he is 14 and he looks like a...a greek god. It should be illegal to look this good at 14.

"SANJAY WTF" I screamed. Then that's when I remembered what happened. 'I was kidnapped by my best friend' I thought sadly. 'He took me on a date then took me to this place with a gun to my head' I am someone who doesn't fight back. I know I will lose. I am tired of losing.

"You don't always loose" Sanjay whispered. My eyes widened. He read... he... he read my MIND. 'Wow aren't you a quick one' I rolled my eyes at that sarcastic thought.

"Oh yes I did for a long-time Ally" he says laughing. I struggled out of his death grip trying to get to freedom. Dude have you ever heard of personal space. Wait...a...long....time. MAN IM SO GLAD I HAVE AN INNOCENT MIND.

"let.go.of.me" he chuckled and squeezed me tighter. "Scary" he said waving his two hands up. Idiot.

I made my chance to run. I ran to the 'mystery door' and opened it to see a bath-swimming pool with a large see through shower. A bubble bath was bubbling. I quickly turned around to see a smirking Sanjay. "Like it" he said. I ignored him and walked towards the pool.

'if I have the Choose of HAVING to live with him or die what should I choose...if I stay with him he will hurt me... again and if I die...i will die so I choose DEATH whoop whoop...wait am I actually going to commit because of Sanjay...and I always denied it when they called me weak' I thought to myself. "Take one step closer to that and Lacey is dead." I stopped and looked at him. "Is that the biggest threat you have." he chuckled a deeply. "Trust me baby it's the lightest threat I have" I am totally confused. I sighed and walk towards Sanjay. It's going to be a long day...

*****3 hours later******

"LET ME GO" I yelled. Sanjay has been going at it for 2 hours straight. "Not till you say you love me" he said whilst tickling me. He literally knows all my places where I am ticklish. It's my weakness. He stops and looks at me. "You love me" I said cheekily.

He raised his hand. Daring to tickle me again. "Ok OK. I love you" you are probably thinking what you missed. Well let's say we made up...I can't stay mad at the guy he knows too much. Also he told me something...he isn't a virgin. GOT EMMM joking he told me he isn't human. He... he is a vampire. "I lied" I said and ran away down the hall way.

Ooh lord help me. I'm falling for a blood sucking demon.

FJ9