Chapter 26- meet up

"There here" I heard Aegeus shout from outside the bathroom. I on the other hand was struggling to keep my balance in these friggin 9 inches heels! What can i say, I'm short. Right now i am trying to decide if my hair should be up or down.. mm how bout both. yep my hair looks awesome right now.

I was wearing a dark blue jeans (not navy) a white tank top that says 'peace' and as i said before black 9 inch heels. I put half my hair in a side ways pony tail which is kinda wavy and the rest was down to the side with flowers. I like to go natural so i just put a little bit of lip gloss and BAM I'm done.

When i got downstairs EVERYONE i met was down there. "OK guys look i need to tell you something it ain't easy... Tony, Jarred, Richard please stop looking at me as if you want to eat me and eyes are here" i said pointing at my eyes making all of the boys remove there eyes from that area. "OK in 75 days a war between humans and vampires will breakout apparently my sister will start it"i said pacing across the living room. I felt some one grab my arm causing me to turn around.

"Then why are WE here this isn't are fight" Clio said. I glared at her hand causing her to move it. "what are you? guys get in like little groups so i can see what you guys are" i said. They all started to slowly move to there groups. Amber and Clio are together "witches" i asked they nod 'why the heck is everyone listening to me' Cody, Jarred and  Brittany was together "vampires" i heard a few yeses but i walked towards the next group well only Troy "werewolf" he did a short nod. Next was Aegeus who was a Hybrid  but i left him he dosen't like people knowing who he his i just nodded. "guys... what am i" i dragged as i flopped on the couch."and weres seb i haven't seen him in...forever"

"in his room he is a chicken a doesn't wanna confront you oh and your a human" i smile but then i remember what Cody had said. "why" i asked. "he was working with Sanjay" i felt the fimalliar pull of anger that sparks when ever my Lynth side wants to come out. "i feel it" i whispered. Aegeus quickly (and by quickly i mean in half of a second) grabs me and takes me up stairs.

"fight it your a human its to powerful" i tried but the idea of sebastian helping Sanjay to hurt me and use my powers i cant fight it.

'better to fight for something then to live for nothing'