QT UPDATED PROFILE

QT

Stage Name: QT (큐티)Birth Name: Sunshine Shin Rosales Korean name: Shin Taera (신태라), but her parents legalized it to Shin Taeyang (신태양)Position: Lead vocalist, sub rapper, visual and maknaeBirthday: December 24th, 2004Zodiac Sign: Capricorn Height:...

Stage Name: QT (큐티)
Birth Name: Sunshine Shin Rosales
Korean name: Shin Taera (신태라), but her parents legalized it to Shin Taeyang (신태양)
Position: Lead vocalist, sub rapper, visual and maknae
Birthday: December 24th, 2004
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 165cm (5'4″)
Weight: 45 kg
Blood Type: O
Mbti: INFP-T
Nationality: Korean/Filipino
Instagram: @mcnd_qtaeyang

QT Facts:
- One Word: "Half-n-half".
- Her nicknames are 'Tyang-ie', 'Cutiepie', 'Shining', 'Sunny' and 'Aegi'.
- QT trained before debut for 2 years. (ASC)
- Her hobby is reading.
- Her favourite foods are pizza, fried chicken, strawberry flavored chocolate and some Filipino snacks.
- Her Chinese zodiac sign is Monkey.
- She is a high school student.
- In the dorm, she, Huijun and BIC share a room.
- Favourite seasons are spring and fall.
- Favourite nickname is 'Tyang-ie' because all her members call her so.
- If she wins first prize in a lottery, she would spend most of the money on clothing.
- Speciality: languages.
- Hobby: reading.
- Currently studying in Hanlim Arts School and is classmates with Win and Dohyon (BAE173).
- Sleeping Habit: sleep talking in various languages.
- She was born in Milan, Italy.
- Her father is Korean and her mother is Filipino.
-She has a 4 years younger brother named Shin Taemin/Dennis Shin Rosales.
- She can speak Italian, Korean, Tagalog and English.
- She's learning Japanese and Chinese.
- She lived in Italy for 14 years, then she moved to Korea to become an idol.
- She did a one-year course of figure skating, but she continued on her own for 4 years more. (birthday Vlive 12242020)
- She never competed but watched some championships in both Italy and Korea. (birthday Vlive 12242020)
- Family: parents and younger brother.
- Among the members, she's closest to Win and Huijun.
- Huijun and her knew each other since childhood since her parents and Huijun's are close friends.
- She has a childhood friend group called 'Swag Hoomans' and they are: her, Huijun, KWiN (WEi), Miri and Seongmin (Cravity).
- Also close with SB19, Boy Story, Jeongwoo & Haruto (TREASURE), Nam Dohyon (BAE173), Josh & Blink (Z-Boys), Christian Saraos (from Under Nineteen), Kriesha Chu, Carlyn & Bell (Z-Girls), Yuyen and Yuna (ITZY) and many more.
- Her role models are Amber Liu, Jamie Park and Chaeyoung (TWICE).
- She wants a kitten even if she's allergic to cats.
- She now has a Sphinx cat named Tamaki.
- She wants to visit Milan with her members one day.
- She's a fangirl of Harry Potter, Stray Kids, SEVENTEEN, Twice, f(x) and DAY6.
- She was the first one to call Minjae "cherry bear".
- She loves reading and fashion.
- She doesn't have good sight and doesn't like wearing contact lenses too much.
- In June it was confirmed that she and Dongpyo (soon debuting in MIRAE) were in a relationship but they reportedly broke up after a month.
- She is in a group chat with many 04 liner idols: fellow member Win; Dohyon, Doha and Bit (BAE173), Jang Wonyoung (IZ*ONE), May (Cherrybullet), Jinwoo (GHOST9), Hyunjae (NCT), Jeongwoo and Haruto (TREASURE), and many more!
- She said in her birthday vlive that she wants to go back to figure skating from time to time. (birthday vlive 12242020)
- She helped arrange their sidetrack from their latest album "Louder".

Profile as January 2021...