59 - DEBUT

A/n: I'm sorry for making these big time skips but tbh I want this book to finish soon I'm sorry 😭

Expect a really LOOOONG chapter

QT

"I can't believe it, we're actually doing this" I said to my boyfriend.
"Me neither, but are you sure you're gonna be fine?"
"I guess so"
It was a week after my birthday and as part of the Filipino tradition, I'm gonna have a debut party for my coming of age. Yes, in Korea I'm still a minor but in the Philippines and Italy, I'm an adult. My family, relatives and friends came here in Korea to celebrate it together and we also invited my close friends in the industry too.

So here I am in a very gorgeous yet simple gown that my mom made me and with full make up on, waiting outside the hotel's ball room with Huijun

So here I am in a very gorgeous yet simple gown that my mom made me and with full make up on, waiting outside the hotel's ball room with Huijun. He was wearing a nice suite with matching tie to my gown and his hair were tied in a half ponytail as his hair were still long.
"If you're ready, imma go inside and say that you can go inside"
"Yeah I'm ready, you can go tell the host I'm here"

"Ok princess, don't worry I'm here if you ever need"
"Thank you, babe" I said and he gave me a peck before going inside.
A bit after I heard the host announcing something and the big doors opened so I walked in and everyone started clapping.

Everyone was there: my parents, my brother, my relatives from the Philippines, Sungchan and his family, some NCT members, Jaeeunie and her group, CRAVITY, all our sunbaes in the company, our CEO, Yechan, Doyum, the rest of 1THE9, WEi with Seojeong, all the 04z and some of the new girl trainees in the company. Even Kae came, also ate Carlyn with her child and husband. And obviously the boys and their family.

"Let's all welcome the birthday girl! Sunshine Taeyang Shin! Everyone a round of applause!" the host announced.
"I'm so proud of you, daughter" my dad said as he walked me to the throne looking like seat.
The event started with the staff serving everyone lunch so I went to the table reserved for my family. At said table there were my parents, Dennis, Sungchan's parents, my mom's siblings and their kids and then my grandparents from both sides.

"Ang laki laki mo na, bunso" [You've grown so much, youngest] my grandma said.
"Ang ganda mo Sunshine, mana talaga sa Lola niya" [You're so beautiful Sunshine, you truly got it from your grandma] my grandpa added.
"Salamat po, Lolo" [Thank you grandpa]
"May jowa ka na ba?" [Do you have a boyfriend?] My mom's sister, Tita Kyla, asked and I immediately chocked on my food.

"Uhm uh yeah..."
"Oh Sino siya, Ate Sunshine?" [and who is it?] my little cousin, Miles, asked.
"Well, lemme introduce him to you all" I said in English and I got up to go to MCND's table.
"Babe, my mom's side of family is asking to meet you"
"Oh sure princess" he got up and we walked to my family's table.
"I'm back po"