47 - NEW CLASSMATES

QT

As our usual, before going to our schedule, Junhyuk and I had to go to our morning classes.
"Good morning students, from today we will be having two new students. Please, come in"
Two figures entered our classroom.

Huh?!
Jyeonie?! Jungwon?!

"Introduce yourselves, please"
"Hi, I'm Yang Jungwon and I'm an idol, from the group ENHYPEN"
"Hi, I'm a member of ENHYPEN as well and I'm Choi Jiyeon"
"Nice to meet you all, please take good care of us!" They both said in unison.

At the break I immediately to talk to her.
"Sunny!"
"Sunny!"
"Hi Jungwon-ssi! Nice to finally meet you in person!"
"Same here"
"Jiyeonie! Why didn't you tell me your gonna transfer in my class?" "Surprise!"
"Oh, by the way, she is my best friend, Soo Jaeeun!"

"Hi! I'm J.Eun, maknae of Ciipher. Nice to meet you, Jiyeon sunbae"
"Oh drop formalities! We are off work after all"
"And these 2 here are Bang Junhyuk, my band mate, and well, you know him already"
"Seems like our school friend group has grew again" Dohyon said putting his arms on Win's and my shoulders.
"You see those 5 there? They are part of the squad"

"The girls are fangirls" Jaeeun said after Junhyuk.
"Yubin-ah! Guys! Come here"
"Oh my! Hello Jungwon-ssi and Jiyeon-ssi. I'm Bae Yubin"
"I'm Oh Chaeyeon"
"I'm Jeon Eunchae"
"I'm Lee Woomin"
"And I'm Seo Seokjin" 
"Nice to meet you" Jungwon said followed by Jiyeon.
"Nice to meet you all!"

"Oh my! I can't believe y'all are our classmates! I've watched I-LAND with Taeyangie every time" Chaeyeon said.
"About I-LAND, Sunshine do you remember the gc?" Dohyon said smirking.
"Ah right! You didn't tell us who your bias is!"
"Oh that's easy-"
"Chae please don't, Dohyon bestie, I hate you and I won't ever tell you"

"Oh please!" Jiyeon said.
"Nah! By the way, let's go get some snacks! I'll pay for everyone"
"Yay lets go!"
"Will you ever calm down and stop being so cheery all the time?"
"Only when you'll stop being so sarcastic and grumpy" Eunchae and Seokjin bickered.

Us 10 were on our way to the snack bar of the school when we met someone.
"Ah Sunoo hyung! Jay hyung!"
"Oh Dongpyo hyung!"
"Hi Dohyon-ah! Hi guys! Hi Tyangie"
"Hey guys!"
"Hello, I'm Kim Sunoo, nice to meet you" he said smiling brightly as his usual.
"Oh my! Hello Jay sunbaenim and Sunoo sunbaenim" Chaeyeon said bowing.

"So, how's your new class, Jiyeonie?"
"Great so far! I'm in class with my other Sunny!" She said hugging me.
"Are you also going to the snack bar?"
"Yes sunbae!" Yubin said.
"Let's go together, Tyangie"
"Sure" Dongpyo said putting his arm around my shoulders and we started walking to the snack bar.

Win

"What the..." Dohyon said.
"Did they get back together?" Jay asked.
"Last week and the past months they never interacted that way..." Woomin added.
"You know something?" Eunchae asked me.
"Did something happen this weekend?" Seokjin asked as well.
"Wait? What's happening?"

"You see, Sunoo sunbae, Taeyangie and Dongpyo sunbae used to date but broke up last year" Chaeyeon explained.
"You two know something?" Dohyon asked to Jae and I.
"No? She didn't tell me anything yet"
"I saw him giving her a gift when we shared blue room but nothing much" Jae said.
"A gift?"

"Ah right! He wanted to give her a birthday gift but he got busy for his debut" Dohyon said.
"But wait, didn't someone from our group chat say that he still likes her?" Jungwon said.
"Oh right, Yubin"
"Me?" Yubin asked.
"No- We meant his team mate"
"Right! The day YOU and Miri got exposed" Jaeeun said teasing me.

"Can we not- Wait, that night she went out and ended up going to sleep at Sungchan hyung's place"
"They look cute together" Jay said.
"If only she knows how many boys like her" I said mumbling.

QT

We arrived at the snack bar but looking behind the guys weren't there.
"Wait- where's everyone?"
"Huh? I thought they were behind us"
"Oh here they are! Cmon guys! Get what you want so we can pay before the bell rings"
"Not gonna waste this opportunity" Dohyon said as he rushed to get his fave snack.
"You still have money after buying all those things with Sungchan hyung?"
"Yeah, he's the one who payed for everything"

"But you've been spending a lot of money for everyone, even Thursday, you payed for our ramen and drinks"
"Don't worry Pyo, I'm getting extra money from my solo schedules"
"Y'all had ramyeon without me? Ouch bestie" Jae said acting as if hurt.
"So you sneaked out to meet hyung?"
"Ah yeah, we went to visit Maki"
"At the ungodly hour of 11pm?"
"It's not like we don't go to sleep over that hour, Win-ah"
"Right"

A/n: Jiyeon is the ENHYPEN oc that ClumsyPotatoes  created so make sure to take a look at the books dedicated to her!!! 😩✌️✨
I'm not back yet but since rn I'm 11th under the #mcnd here this to celebrate hahahahah celebrating cuz I've never got up to the top 15s 😭😭😭