58 - ITALY PT4

Language guide:
Korean
English/Italian
Tagalog

QT

Last day as 6 in Italy, the day the boys will meet my parents for the first time. Am I nervous? Heck I am. Will it be fine tho? I mean yeah? The boys are with me after all.
"What are we gonna do this morning?"
"Since half of us are gonna leave tonight, let's buy souvenirs and stuff"
"Yes!"
"Definitely gonna buy some snacks"

After breakfast we went back to another hot shopping street in Milan, Corso Buenos Aires.

More like shopping spree instead of souvenir shopping-

For lunch we went to a Korean restaurant in the area.
"Since we're leaving tomorrow, we'll go back at the hotel and prepare the luggages"
"Then at the given time, I'll drop you off at QT's house" our managers said.
"Oh right, cutiepie"
"Yeah?"
"Where are we gonna sleep?"

"You'll stay with my brother in his room, while Huijun and I will stay in my bedroom"
We are now on our way to my house and I was getting nervous.
"Don't worry, I'm here with you" Huijun said as he held my hand.
"But aren't you nervous too?"
"Obviously I am"

"So, yeah, here we are..."
"Woah, your house is different from the others. I mean it's not an apartment building"
"Yeah, cuz this area is mainly for houses and we're at the border of the city"
As soon as I rang the doorbell, the door opened and a pair of hands hugged me tightly as I heard the person sobbing. Then I recognized the scent. It was mom...

"Ay anak ng Dios, Sunshine, I'm so sorry. I missed you so much. Patawarin mo ako anak" [oh my god Sunshine....please forgive me daughter] She said while sobbing hard then I finally hugged her back.
"Sorry rin po, mama... I should've not disobeyed" [I'm sorry too, mom]
"No honey, you did right. We- I was so scared at the time. You worked so hard to get where you are and now look at you, so successful. My lovely daughter"
Finally after we broke the hug, I quickly dried her tears and we faced the boys.

"Mama, my team mates, MCND. Boys, my mom"
"Come inside, come inside. Sorry for earlier"
"Ah don't worry aunty"
"Taeyang-ah!"
"Dad! Denn!" I said hugging them.
"Ate! Welcome back!" [Noona/older sister]
"I think you should introduce yourselves"
"Ah right"

"It's nice to finally meet you Aunty and Uncle. I'm Seongjun"
"I'm Nam Seungmin"
"Song Minjae"
"I'm Bang Junhyuk, Taeyang's best friend" It was his turn but he was hesitant till my dad approached him and hugged him.
"Huijunie! You grew so much! Look at you, taller than your dad and I"
"Ah yeah"
"Make yourself comfortable kids, I'm going to finish cooking"
"Give them a tour of the house in the meantime"
"Sure dad"

After a tour of all the rooms it was the turn of mine.

Oh god please...

"So yeah, my room"
"Woah! You have so many posters!"
"Is that you?"
"What is this?" I looked at Minjae while he was pointing at a box.
"Ah it's nothing, just some stuff I've sent from Korea to put in here"
"Ate, dinner's ready" my brother said peeking through the door frame.
"Ok Denn, we'll be there in a bit. You guys can go"

"Oh ok, I got it. Hey Denn, can you show us the way to the kitchen?" Seongjun said as he turned to me as I mouthed a 'thank you'.
Huijun was about to go with them till I held his wrist.
"Huh? Aren't we going?"
"I just wanted to check if you were ok"
"Yeah don't worry princess, I'm fine. And see, I was right. You and your mom made up"
"Yeah you're always right. Now let's go"

Once we all sat we started digging into the food that had some Filipino, Italian and Korean dishes.
"Sinigang? Mama it's May already" (sinigang is a Filipino dish)
"Yes but it's your favorite. I had to cook it!"
"Thank you, Ma. I really appreciate it"
After eating we chatted a bit and I think it is time to announce it.

I looked at Huijun, who was sitting on my right, and put my hand on his, under the table.
"Mama, Dad..."
"Yes, darling?"
"Is there something wrong?"
"Well... I have something to tell you..."
"Sure, tell us"
"Aunty, uncle... Uhm... Taeyang and I have been dating for the past 5 months..."

"It was about time! We knew you two would end up together in the end"
"So you're not mad?"
"Well, you didn't tell us about your first boyfriend until we got to know it from the medias. At least we know Huijun personally and for the longest"
"Oh right... I didn't tell you about Dongpyo" I laughed awkwardly.
"Thank you uncle and aunty for accepting us"

"Don't worry Huijun, we've been waiting for this moment since you two were toddlers"
"What! Why would you do that!" I said flustered.
"You two would never stop holding hands or hug each other. Well it was mostly Huijun hugging you"
"Oh and you used to give him pecks on the cheeks all the time"
"Damn- what kind of 4 years old were y'all?"

"Oh my! Mom, please"
"Oh it's almost 9pm..."
"Right! Mom, dad. The others have to leave now"
"It was nice to meet you as a whole group"
"Have a safe flight, kids!"
"Thank you, aunty. You too- No wait I'm sorry"
"Why are you like this Bic hyung. Anyways, thank you for everything!"

"Bye guys"
"See you in 3 days"
"Don't you dare touch my equipment at home" CJ added.
"Ok but I'll get your snacks. Bye hyung" Minjae said rushing out.

After cleaning up everything, Dennis dragged Kaeje to his room excited to have an 'older brother' to play with, while Huijun and I went to my room.
"You can go change first, I'll set up the couch for me"
"Why? Don't you wanna cuddle?" I said pouting.
"I do but won't your parents kill me if they see us sleeping in the same bed?"

"Oh cmon, they know I've been living with 5 boys for the past 4 years and it's a known fact that I've cuddled with each of you at least once"
"Ok then, I just don't want to end up sleeping in the middle of the streets of Milan" he said laughing.

A/n: aghhhh 😭😭😭 this book is about to finish at last 😭😭 it's been over a year since I started writing it and publishing 😭 thank you so much for everyone's support so far ilysm. Hope everyone stays healthy and safe~ again thank u sm 😭💙