35 - MIRI PT1

Early November 2020

QT

Since Seojeong became part of WEi and has debuted, Miri has been feeling a lot down and I think she's close to giving up... On the other side, Jaeeun became a trainee under Rain Company last week, the same company as Sungwon.

I really want to talk to Miri, but she asked for some time to herself and I want to respect her decision. But if I talked about this to Seojeong, she will feel sad and might get distracted: she's still promoting Twilight. So instead of talking to her, I asked Seongmin to meet up with me and Huijun.

"Hey! Tyangie! Huijun!" Seongmin greeted.
"Hey!"
"Hi oppa!"
"So what's up, Taeyangie?"
"As we all know, Seojeong unnie finally made her debut"
"Yeh, what about it?" Huijun asked confused.
"Well... Miri have been distancing herself from me, Jaeeun and KWiN unnie... I think she's feeling hopeless and she even asked to give her some space... I'm worried for her..."
"Hopeless about what?"
"Debuting"
"And what about her modelling career?" Seongmin asked.

"Since she started training, fewer companies asked her to be their model because of her schedule and now she doesn't even have a company..."
"Oh... But when we talk she doesn't show this..." Huijun said.
"Actually she told me... But she asked me to not talk about this to you..."

"Oh... I am such a terrible best friend..." I said looking down.
"No, don't say that. She must have her reasons for not telling you directly. Maybe she didn't want to make you worry" Huijun reassured me.
"Yeh that's exactly why. Don't worry Tyangie, I've been working on something actually"

"Really? What is it, Minnie oppa?"
"I tried talking to a recruiter in my company that I'm close with and showed them few videos of Miri"
"Really? And what do they think?"
"They seemed interested. Currently, I'm working on telling them her situation and I'm getting help also from Serim hyung. They're considering scouting her and they have in mind a special contract"
"What kind of contract?"
"I don't know, they won't tell me"

A week later...

Miri

Lately, I've been avoiding the girls because I don't want them to worry for me... I've been training for so long and I am so close to giving up.
After a long time, I'm finally going out of my apartment, only because Seongmin told me to go with him somewhere and I've kept declining feeling sorry, this time I accepted. I am now in front of their building waiting for him to come out.

"Here you are, Miri-yah" Seongmin greeted me.
"Yes... Where are we going, oppa?"
"You'll see. But first, have you eaten yet?" He asked.
"Nope, I haven't been eating much these days. I don't know why..."
"You should eat properly! But just in time! The hyungs just ordered food. Let's eat together" he said scolding me.
"Oh ok"

We went to their usual dance room.
"Look who's here, hyungs!"
"Miri!"
"My favourite dongsaeng"
"Come here and take a bite, the food just arrived"
"Oh okie, oppa"
While eating we talked about many things and joked around

"So you guys started preparing for your new comeback?"
"Not really, we're filming some content and we only heard about when it might be" Serim said.
"Oh... Good luck guys, Luvitys will love it for sure" I said giving them a smile.

"Are we all done eating?" Seongmin asked.
"Yeah"
"Yup"
"You, Miri?"
"Oh- Yes, I've finished"
"Perfect! Let's go, Serim hyung and Wonjin hyung"
They all stood up, Wonjin helped me get up as well, Seongmin took me by the wrist and guided me in this... Uhm... Meeting office with people staring... At me?...

"Hello, Sir" the boys greeted the man.
"Hi, welcome Serim, Wonjin, Seongmin and miss Lee"
"Uhm hello sir" I said bowing.
"I'm the CEO of the company and I've been told that you've been casted in a pretty interesting way"

"Huh? Me? Did I get cast here? When?"
"You see... She is the worker who casted Seongmin" the CEO explained.
"Oh Uhm... Hello" I said bowing to the lady.
"I'm Mrs Oh, you can call me unnie"
"Nice to meet you"
"So... The boys explained to us your situation and sent us many materials to analyze you"

Oh-

"We thought that you have so much potential and talent"
"We thought of a very exclusive contract for you to join our company"
"Please don't give up! Let's not waste your talents and long time efforts"
"Oh... I'm really flattered... But, may I ask for more pieces of information about this Uhm... Contract?"
"Obviously! We already talked to them and they're more than happy, so we decided to add you as the 10th member of CRAVITY" he announced.