54 - ITALY

First week of May 2022

QT

The year is 2022 and the pandemic has calmed down enough to open all the airports throughout the world.
Since it was about 5 years since I last went home, I begged the company to let the boys and I travel somewhere and they accepted.
Obviously I asked them if I could go home and they gave me the permission and even thought of shooting some content with the boys.

Finally my dream of visiting my hometown with the group is coming to reality. It was the day before the flight and we were getting ready.
"Ah! I can't wait guys!"
"Are you happy to finally go home?"
"Obviously! I can't wait to show y'all the places I used to go all the time!"
"And are we gonna visit uncle and aunty too?" Huijun asked a bit scared.
"Yeah..."

You guys are probably wondering about what happened, right? Who did I choose, Dongpyo or Huijun, right? Well not long ago, about 5 months ago... It was new year to be exact, I finally answered Huijun and we've been dating since then and only our closest friends knew.

"It's not like you've never met them" Minjae said.
"Yeah but I'm gonna meet them as her boyfriend now! It's way different from 5 year ago!"
"Don't worry, you're gonna meet them only the last day. You still have 5 days before that"
Yes, we're staying there for only 4 days as 6, but I'll make the most of it! And then Huijun, CJ and I will stay for more 3 days without our managers.

The next day, we got to the airport and boarded the plane.

11 hours stuck in here ugh.

I was sitting between Kaeje and Huijun, while in front of us Minjae, Junhyuk and Seungmin.
"We're gonna arrive there that it'll be evening already, right?"
"Yeah sadly. This means that we're starting tomorrow to go around the city"

"But this way we have time to rest. By the way, we still don't know where we'll stay"
"Haven't I told you?" The two boys shook their heads.
"Oh oops, my bad. We're gonna stay at a hotel in the area where I grew up. And since we aren't that big of a group, I think we can go around taking the public transport to get to the city center"

After long 11 hours, we were finally at the Malpensa airport where a van was waiting for us. We arrived there that it was about 8pm. We went straight to the hotel and for dinner we got some delivery food before going to sleep. Seungmin and Minjae were roommates, Junhyuk and Seongjun too and lastly Huijun and I.

Soon the morning came and we all got ready. Since it was May, the weather was a bit hotter, so I whore cream straight pants, a white t-shirt, a bucket hat and I decided to bring a blazer just in case.
We all met at the lobby and had breakfast in the hotel before going in the center.
"So, Aegi, where are we going first?"
"Where do you wanna go first? The Duomo, Castello Sforzesco or Arco della Pace?"

"Let's go with the order you said"
"Perfect! Because if we take the subway we can go to San Babila and from there walk all the way to Arco della Pace. This way we can also go shopping!"
We took the cameras from the staff and we bought subway tickets. Few people asked who were we and were curious about us since we were going around with some filming equipment.

Once at our destination we got off the subway and went outside.

Woah so many memories hahaha
I wonder if the shops are still the same.

Walking through that street we were stopped right before Rinascente by the staff and they gave us a mini mission.
"We have to style our roommate in the budget? And how much is it?"
"Woah! 150€ for each of us? Is that enough QT?"
"Do we have to get from shoes to accessories?"
"Yes and with the rest of the money you can get some snacks and sweets there" the staff said as she pointed at the ODS, an outlet of sweets.

"Now we're talking! Let's go!"
"And we have to divide in teams?"
"Can't we get to visit all the place first? It's so huge, I'm gonna get lost for sure"
They agreed, so here we are visiting the 3 floors of Annex first (a/n: a side building of Rinascente) and then all 8 floors of the main building.
"The teams will be QT, Minjae and Castle J and then Win, Huijun and Bic. Now go. You have 2 hours and you'll exchange buildings after one hour"

"We're going to Annex first!" I said since there's the cheaper stuff and we surely will be able to stay on budget.
After strolling around I already decided Huijun's fit and so did Minjae and Kaeje. After the 2 hours we met at the changing rooms with the already payed clothes. Turns out we all bought in Annex since everything was too expensive.

The results were pretty nice; Huijun and I won the challenge since we bought more stuff yet stayed on budget while the others were perfect on it or only had some euros left.

"How did you do that?! You guys cheated!" "You see, Bic hyung, QT is a girl so buying a dress was the smartest idea and I could also work on the accessories" my boyfriend explained

"You see, Bic hyung, QT is a girl so buying a dress was the smartest idea and I could also work on the accessories" my boyfriend explained.
"While I used my dad's membership discounts"
"I knew you were cheating!" Seungmin continued.
"Technically the staff never said she couldn't"

Before we knew it was already time for lunch and I already planned where to take them to eat.
"Guys, here you're gonna taste the best panzerotti ever! Welcome at Luini"
"Oh Now we're talking!" Minjae said.
"Choose the one you like most and I'll order them"
"You? Ordering? What happened to the QT that always makes the possible to not order?"

"So you're gonna order in Italian or English for everyone? Even the staff?"
"Never mind" My best friend said zipping up his mouth.
After discussing a bit, everyone decided to get the classic one: tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Got the food, we walked to Piazza della Scala where we ate and took some pictures. From there, we reached Duomo through the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, where once again we took so many pictures.

After an ice cream break and a quick stroll at my favorite place in that square, the book store where I used to buy my kpop albums, we walked to Castello Sforzesco and stayed in the park for a while. Around 6pm we went to Arco della Pace, then we went to the Navigli area where we had dinner. After that, we went back at the hotel super tired from walking all day.