60 - DEBUT PT2

QT

After taking the pic with 7/8 of the Ciipher members, my boyfriend and I moved onto the next table.
"Woah" Wonyoung exclaimed.
"Would you look at that? Finally she blessed us with her visit" Bit said dramatically.
"Sad that we couldn't all be here"
"I'm grateful that at least you 3 got to be here" I told Hanyu.
"It feels so weird that we aren't complete"

"If you guys were all here, I'm pretty sure the venue would've been on fire the second Taeyangie would've stepped in" Huijun said taking a picture of the 04z who could come and that weren't around like others.
"Hyung's right"
"Well, now I'll search for the others"

We went near the photo booth where we found the X1 boys talking with each other after taking a bunch of pics.
"Hey guys! Woah it's so nice to see you all together"
"Sad though cuz Seungwoo hyung is still at the military"
"Yes, miss him too"
"So, how have you been QT? We haven't talked in a while"

"Yeah, how have you been little bean?"
"Very well actually! I recently started therapy for my anxiety and everything is going as the doctor expected"
"That's nice to hear" Yohan said.
"And music wise?"
"I'm working on this secret project and I've been practicing those tricks you thought me!"

"Ay As expected from my favorite dongsaeng" Seungyeon said smiling.
"I thought it was me, hyung"
"You're Seungwoo hyung's fave already, isn't it enough?"
"And to correct y'all, she's my favorite" Wooseok said.
"Here we go again"
"Sh Stop now, you toddlers, and let's just take this pic for my dad"

Next we're the 1THE9 boys all around the food area, as expected.
"Taeyangie! Thank you for inviting us all!" Jinsung said with his mouth full of some of the dessert he had in his plate.
"Yes!" Taekhyeon added.
"Just admit you two came here for the dessert section already"
"I'll admit it for these dumbasses" Seunghwan said as we laughed.
"Seeing you all complete just hits different"

"Yeah..."
"It surely does"
"It's not time to get all sappy, hyungs! It's QT's birthday party cmon!"
"Those two are surely celebrating" Doyum said pointing at Yongha and Taewoo just twerking on the beat of the music blasting in the room.
"Yah! You two oldies! My cousin is only 13 and she's walking around the venue! Stop ruining her eyes and come here so we can take a group picture!"

"Sure thing birthday girl"
"Get a bit closer so everyone can fit"
We all got closer to each other as he asked but then I noticed how his expression changed into an annoyed one and he had it for a while now...
"Ok done"
"See you around guys! Have fun!" I said waiving at the boys and dragging Huijun in a place where we could talk alone.

"Why are we here?"
"Now, you tell me, what's bothering you, babe? You looked so annoyed"
"Did you really have to take a pic with Doyum hyung and Dongpyo hyung, with them being that close to you?" He said pouting.
"Aw So my Huijunnie was jealous?"
"How could I not, my princess? They both liked you for a long time and you even dated one of them. Also, you looked so good with them..."

"Are you even hearing yourself? Are you really Noh Huijun? The confidence icon for our GEMs? Junnie, I love you and only you, got it? I look good only with you. Stop doubting yourself, ok?" I said about to peck his cheek but he then he turned and kissed me on the lips instead. I also felt his smirk through the kiss.
"Here's my confident prince back"
"Thank you, princess"
"Now let's get back in there"
"Right, I have to give the camera to your father"

The party went on well, I lit the 18 candles (my mom, Jaeeun, Miri, Seojeong, Hyunjae, Yuyen, Jiyeon, Wonyoung, May and the rest were my cousins(not in this order)). After it I had the Father-Daughter dance and then the 18 roses ceremony (my dad, Taemin, Huijun, Win, CastleJ, Bic, Minjae, Sungchan, Seongmin, Dohyon, Taeyoung, Yechan, Junseo, Wooseok, Hanyu, Jeongwoo, Woodz and Xiao).

After the traditional ceremonies, I blew out the candles of the cake and it was finally the moment for the performances, usually two or three songs sung by someone and then it was dance floor time.

I was supposed to enjoy the songs sitting in the throne-looking-like chair with Huijun next to me but when the host called out for the singer, he got up and left me there confused.
"Yes birthday girl, your boyfriend is tonight's singer! What a nice surprise, isn't it?" The host said to the mic.
"Aish Huijun! You should've told me!" I said in the mic that was given me.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise then" he replied.
After a round of applause, he sang three songs: Spring Day by BTS, 17 by Pink $weat and Tulad Mo by TJ Monterde.

When did he even learn Tagalog?
Oh god, this boy really never fails to amaze me.

After the last song, he came back next to me all smiley and proud of himself and then the dancing music started playing and almost everyone started growing to it.
"When did you even learn that song huh?"
"It's a secret, babe! But did you like it?"

"Obviously! I'll never get tired of your singing and thanks for that, you really picked such perfect songs"
"Glad you liked the performance, I was so nervous. You know, singing in front your whole family"
"You did great, my prince"
"Thanks, my princess" and he then pecked my cheek.

After a while I changed into the second dress, more comfortable for dancing and enjoyed the rest of the night. We all danced and everything till the end of the party.