3 - The first time QT met: HUIJUN + ??

May 2018

Taeyang

My first day of school just finished and my guide and new friend, Junhyuk, and I just arrived into this building with many dance rooms.
"Where are we going, Junyuk?"
"There! Where there are those three boys" he said pointing to the last room of the corridor with a see through door.
"Is one of them named Minjae?"
"Yeah! How do yo-"

"Minjae oppa!" I said opening the door while they were talking.
"Hi Sunshine, hi Junhyuk. As I was saying- Sunshine?!" He said in shock.
Junhyuk, me and the other guys laughed at his reaction.
"How do you know each other?" Junhyuk asked as he finished laughing at Minjae.
"I bumped into him 3 days ago at the company"

"Yeah... By the way, this here is Noh Huijun and this other one is Sehyeonie" he introduced.
"Hi! Nice to meet you, Sunshine" Huijun said.
"Nice to meet you!" Sehyeon said.
"Nice to meet you too!"

This Huijun guy is somehow familiar, imma just ask him...

"Have we met before? Cause you're kinda familiar..."
"You're familiar too, but I don't know" he replied.
"Why are you and Junhyuk together?" Minjae asked.
"Remember that yesterday my teacher told me that I had to guide a transferee? Well-"
"I'm the transferee!" I said raising my hand.
"So, till when can we practice dancing together this afternoon?" Junhyuk asked me.
"It depends... Cause my dad is having guests for dinner and I gotta help them"
"Well... We could practice from 3 to 5/5.30..."
"Sure!"

5.31 pm

"Taeyang-ie, you should go now" Junhyuk said.
"Yeah right. Thanks, Junhyuk-ie! See you tomorrow! Bye Minjae oppa, Sehyeon oppa and Huijun oppa! Hope to see you soon again!"
"See you at school!"
With that, I took my stuff and went home to help my parents and to get changed.

At 6.30 pm some of the guests started arriving. 4 out of 5 of the families were already here, but their children couldn't come. Then the doorbell rang.
"I'll open it!... Hi! Welcome, Mr and Mrs Noh!"
"Hi Taeyang! You grew so much!" The woman said.
"You probably don't remember us or our son, it has been years" her husband added.
"He's a bit late, you know, he's a trainee"
"We should start eating..." dad suggested.

30 mins later

The doorbell rang again.
"Oh it's probably my son" mrs Noh said.
"I'll get it" I said getting up and I opened the door.
"You?!" the guy and I said at the same time.
"Huijun oppa!?"
"Taeyang!?"
"So you do remember each other!" My mom said.
"Uhm... not exactly"
"We met at the dance studio today" he added.
"What a coincidence"
"Maybe it's destiny!" Mrs Noh and my mom said and they started laughing.

(a/n: you know when 2 mom/aunties try to pair you up? yes that snobby laugh hahaha)

"That's probably why you were familiar" I said as he replied.
"Right..."
It's kinda awkward right now, so I just took my phone and texted a friend to call me.
"So... When's your last audition?" Huijun asked.
"It's next Sunday- Oh sorry, my friend from Italy is calling me"
"Uhm sure, no prob"

A/n: Kim Sehyeon was a top media trainee who trained with the boys and is now a trainee under Brandnew and was a contestant of High School Rapper 4

A/n2: OMG RIGHT SEHYEON DEBUTEDDDD His stage name is Dey and he's in the group called Younite!