31 - WEi

2nd week of September 2020

QT

"So, where are you going again, Taeyang-ie?" Huijun asked.
"I already told you! I'm hanging out with Seojeong unnie!"
"Only the two of you?" Seungmin asked.
"Yeah We never have some solo time. Even during the preparation of my special stage. Bye guys!"

I arrived in front of the company building where Seojeong was waiting for me.
"Unnie!"
"Here you are, Tyang-ie! Jeez, I'm so nervous"
"Why, unnie?"
"What if they don't like the idea of having a girl member?"
"Pft Yohan oppa always wanted to be a caring and protective member. Weird, I know, he already has two younger sisters!"
"Aight let's go"

A lady took us to their dance room. Later I discovered she was one of their managers.
"Boys! Listen up! We told you that someone will be added to the group and that someone is here to meet you. Please, come in! Oh and she brought someone along" the manager said.
"Hello I'm Bang Seojeong. I've trained for 3 years and I work also as a backup dancer. Please take good care of me" She said bowing.
"Hello! I'm MCND's maknae, QT! And I'm here to accompany Seojeong unnie"
"I'll leave you now. Get along well" with that their manager left.

"Taeyang-ie!" Junseo ran and hugged me.
"Ew oppa! You're all sweaty! And maybe you should talk to your new member first"
"Aight kids, let's introduce ourselves! Hi, I'm Jang Daehyeon, the leader"
"I'm Kim Donghan, you've danced with Taehyun hyung right?"
"Oh- Yes, I did!"
"Moving on, I'm Yoo Yongha"
"I'm Kim Yohan"
"I'm Kang Seokhwa"
"And I'm Kim Junseo, the maknae and Taeyangie's father"

"Can we ask you your age?" Daehyun asked.
"Sure! I was born on 5th March 2002 and I'm 19 (kor. Age)"
"So I'm no longer the maknae?"
"Now you know how it feels" Seokhwa laughed.
"Welcome to WEi, Seojeong-ah" Donghan smiled.

"Oh right. Taeyangie, why are you here?"
"To make sure that my mom will be welcomed warmly and that those two will be nice to her" I said pointing at Yohan and Junseo.
"We aren't criminals or what, QT-ssi!"
"Just ignore him, Seojeong-ssi, he likes annoying all of us. Oh right, QT-ssi nice to meet you" Seokhwa said.

"Yeh these three told us that you supported us through our separate careers" Donghan explained.
"Let's play some games! So we can get to know" Yohan suggested.
"Sure!" Seojeong said.

"Then I'll go now, since I know that my beloved Kwin unnie is in good hands. Bye-bye unnie! Love you!" "What about me?" Junseo asked.
"Nah! Bye guys, it was nice meeting you all!"
And with that, I left her with her new bandmates.