57 - PARENTS

QT

On our way back to the hotel. In the front seats our managers, Seongjun, Win and Bic in the middle and Minjae, Huijun and I in the back. I was listening to some music till I heard a notification.

My prince<3

Pssst
Bae

Yeah?
Why are you texting me?
We're literally next to each other

Yeah I know

Wait is this abt the bets? Hahaha

Yeah 😋

Are we doing this for real

I mean-
They did it with us too

Hm ok then
I say that Minjae will confess to kae first but they'll be in a ldr

But u said she'll go to uni in Korea so imma say they won't be in a ldr
Also bet that Miri and Junhyuk will get married at 25 or so

Damn huh
Long term bets are these
Then, bet Seojeong unnie will end up with Junseo oppa

Nah for me it's minhee hyung

Jae and Dohyon.
They bicker too much
Just like hyuk and misu before getting together

True
Hey princess
Are u ok?
why do I feel like you're scared to meet your parents more than me?
Is everything ok?

Yeah I guess...
The thing is that I haven't talked to them much throughout these years...

Ok I won't ask further here
But once in our room feel free to tell me everything, I'm here for you

Said that he put his arm on my shoulders and I hugged his waist.

Maybe it's time to tell him the truth, at least him.
Only my cousin knows about this but not even the whole thing...

Once in our room we got ready to go to bed and everything.
"Come here my princess, I feel like you need to charge yourself a bit"
"What a complicated way to say that you wanna cuddle"
"Just hug me already, dummy"
"Hm Ok, so... It is time for me to tell you everything"
"Don't worry you can tell me whatever has been bothering you"

"After I got into the company officially, my family had to go back, obviously. They didn't want to leave me here alone so they decided to bring me back in Italy. We were already at the airport at the boarding lobby but it felt so wrong to leave right at the beginning of my dream. So I took my hand luggage and bag with phone and some money, then ran outside of it. I called my dad once outside..."

4 years ago

"Dad I can't I'm sorry. Be mad at me or hate me but this is my dream, I can't just leave it here. Please understand me"
"Your mom will be very mad but I can't stop you if this is what you want. I'll deal with her" my dad said.
"Thanks dad and sorry if I'll avoid you guys..."

Back to the present

"So all these years, you talked to uncle only?"
"Yeah... But not even that often, while I never talked to my mom... She didn't even message me after our debut..."
"Don't overthink it, bub, I'm sure she doesn't hate you. She's your mom and you're her daughter. Tomorrow try to talk it out, everything will be ok for sure"

"I really hope... But isn't it a hypocrite move to just appear at home?"
"But they accepted to have dinner with us tomorrow and let us stay there for 3 days more. I'm sure aunty misses you as much as you do"
"Thank you, Junnie, you really have the right words every time. I'm so thankful for you, I love you"
"I love you too, my princess. Now let's go to sleep"