29 - ROOFTOP

Korean
English
Comments
Comments in English

2nd week of September 2020

QT

After getting to the dorms I immediately got ready to sleep, but obviously, my insomnia didn't help, so I went to our rooftop with my phone, laptop, earbuds and notebook.

Honestly, this rooftop is one of my favourite places.

It had fake grass, fairy lights, chairs and soft pouffes, tables and coffee tables and the most important thing: a beautiful view of Seoul.
I sat on the fake grass, put my notebook on the nearest coffee table and connected my earbuds. I then decided to start an Instagram live and waited for people to join.
"Hi, my dear GEMs! How are you, guys?"

Comment: QT-ssi, isn't it late? You should sleep!
"Yes, it's late but I couldn't sleep and I wanted GEMs to keep me company! I have my laptop here! Give me some songs to play!"

Comment: Oh Drama by TXT! You should also watch the MV!
"Drama by TXT sunbaenim? Ok... lemme search it... What?! Do they have the Karasuno uniforms?! Thanks, GEMs for making me discover this bop! Right! The Korean version was already in my playlist"

Comment: Numbers by Jamie!
"GEMs know my taste very well!"

Comment: Is it true that there is a 04 liners chat? Who is in it?
"Yes! I made it! Who's in it? Well: me, Winnie, Dohyunie, Wonyoungie from IZ*ONE, Jeongwoo and Haruto form TREASURE, Hanyu and Zihao from Boy Story, Z-stars Belle and Blink, Ghost9 Jinwoo and the latest member, Alex from DRIPPIN"

Comment: You know Alex?
The comments section went nuts
"I haven't met Alex yet! But Junho oppa gave me his number so we could add him!"

After some other songs, I ended the live and chilled admiring the view.
"I knew you'd be here" someone said.
"Huh? Oh... it's just you, Huijun oppa"
"Taeyangie it's late... We have school tomorrow and also stuff to finish... You should go to sleep" he said.
"You should too, oppa, yet here you are"
"I went to the bathroom and I saw you were missing, so I thought you'd be here"
"I couldn't sleep, sorry..."
"Cmon, let's go back inside. Let's cuddle until you sleep"
"Fine... Only because if not, you'd be taking me back against my will"