51 - SPECIAL STAGE pt2

QT

The next day, after the morning lessons I went back to the company with Win and Jae, we ate lunch together and waited for the others to arrive.
"Hey besties! Hey baby!"
"Misu! I was waiting for you!" My boy best said pouting and going to hug his girlfriend.

"Gosh there are single people in here, you know?"
"Yeah gross" I said agreeing with Jaeeun.
"Oh right! I still have to tell you about that thing of yesterday"
"We're gonna tell her?"
"Bruh if we aren't the ones to say it we either wait for the others to say it first or we prepare her mentally"
"You're right" the 3 discussed.

They then proceeded to spill way too much tea for my brain.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALSO THEM HAVE A CRUSH ON ME?! Bruh have you seen me? I'm just normal human being! How come they like me?"
"I ask that myself each day... OUCH! DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO HIT ME?" Junhyuk said as I hit him.
"Yes. Now, what am I supposed to do with these informations?"

"I don't know, it's up to you, Taeyangie"
"But like, is there anyone you're interested in, right now?"
"I haven't told you yet, but yesterday something happened"
"Spill the tea"
"I guess y'all have to do that later, the others arrived and I have to go. Bye girls and bye Misu" Win said leaving and bowing to the three boys entering the room.

After the practice they had dinner together and the boys went back to their work/dorm.
"So, what's the tea?" Miri asked.
"Oh right... Well you see... Huijun oppa yesterday, he confessed to me" I said scratching the back of my neck.
"WHAT?! FINALY! HE DID IT"
"IT WAS ABOUT TIME" the two shouted as I shouted back.

"Y'ALL TOLD ME EARLIER WHO LIKED ME, BUT DIDN'T MENTION HUIJUN OPPA AND Y'ALL DIDN'T KNOW HE CONFESSED? You were just gonna keep on hiding that from me?"
"Well yeah? We're Huijun oppa's friends too, you know?"
"We promised him to not tell anyone and the other dudes don't know that we know, so..." she said shrugging.

"I still can't process the fact that Dohyon and Seongmin oppa used to like me- And Yechan oppa too!"
"That was long ago, focus on the present, bestie"
"So, what did you reply to Huijun's confession?"
"I told him that I was confused... And then he added that he'll wait. What kind of life am I living? Two boys liking me at the same time, plus some other dudes"

For the past 2 weeks we kept practicing on our performance after the morning classes to late night. Being a leader for a week wasn't as bad as I thought. Sadly throughout the practices Doyum and Junho weren't present due to their promotions. During that week I distanced myself from the boys a bit, especially Huijun. I tried clearing my mind up, but that didn't work much.

Here we are, finally, the day of our performance. It was the last Sunday of July already and we were all in the waiting our designated rooms; JUSTB and DRIPPIN already done performing. Since it was my first time performing without the boys I tried to stay calm as much as possible and at first I was doing all fine till I saw the clock saying that there were 20 minutes left to the pre-performance interview and 30 to the performance.

I started feeling my breath stuck in my lungs, my head spinning, my hands shaking once again and my vision getting blurry.

NO NOT NOW!
CALM DOWN CALM DOWN!

Huijun

Junhyuk, Seongmin and I decided to go visit the girls before the performance. Once we entered their room, we saw them all panicking around someone.
"Huijun oppa! Sunny! She's- shes- SHE'S NOT OK AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" Jae said.
"Hyung! She's having a panic attack!"
Without thinking twice I went to hug her like I always do during her panic attacks.

"Hey hey there, I'm here. I'm here. Someone pass me some water please"
"Here oppa"
"Tyangie, we're here, you're doing great. You'll do great. Here drink some water while I massage your other hand"
I took her left hand and I started caressing it carefully. Then I noticed some tears still on her cheek so I wiped it out with my thumb.

"Thank god you were here, Huijun-ssi"
"Never knew her panic attacks were this serious"
"Are you feeling better, now?" The 3 boys asked.
"Yeah... And sorry for causing troubles to everyone"
"Don't say that, Taeyangie. But now be honest with me, have you been taking your meds?"
"She has meds for this? Why didn't you tell us? We could've helped you remember to take them"

"These past two weeks were pretty hectic, from practice to the preparation of the other special stage to my diet, that I kinda forgot to take them... Sorry..."
"Don't worry, it happens" Seongmin said calmly.
"Just promise me that you'll take them from now on, I was really worried, Sunny..." I said in a worried tone.

"I- I will... But don't tell it to the others or my cousin... I don't want them to worry too and if also manager oppa gets to know this I'll get scolded again..."
"Ok, but now get ready to slay that stage bestie"
"Guys, up to the interview box" a staff member announced.
"Oh yes, we'll be there in a minute"

QT

After the interview and the performance we ran to our room all hyped. Miri obviously ran to her boyfriend while we were greeted by Seongmin and Huijun, plus Tag, Dongpyo, Geonu and Alex.

"Woah! You guys slayed!"
"Thanks, Geonu hyung!"
"Let's get some ice cream to celebrate!"
"Yes!"
"Sure!"
"Sounds fun"
"I'm in"
"Yay ice cream!"
"Aw we have to go though, hyung"
"Ah right, sorry guys"
"Us too"
"It'll be for the next time I guess"