14 - IDOLS DATING??

3 weeks after, June 2020

QT

Almost 3 weeks have passed since me and Dongpyo started dating and no one has found out yet. Since we started dating, during lunch we would eat with Dohyon, Win, Hyeongjun, Junho, Jinwoo, Doyum, Woonggi or Sungwon to keep it low key but still able to be together.

"So... It's been already 3 weeks and you haven't met hyung's new group mates?"
"Nope... He's a bit protective" I said.
"It's not safe yet! We're so many!" my boyfriend almost shouted.
"Dongpyo-ya! We're in school! Remember?"
"And we eat together almost every single day, hyung!" Hyeongjun and Jinwoo said.

"If it's not safe meeting like 10 guys then we're all in danger"
"Yeah, he's right!" Woonggi and Win added.
"Ok then... You'll meet the guys when we'll go to tell our companies about us"
"When though?" Dohyon asked.
"We decided the day after our 1st month"
"Pretty close huh?"
"Yeah right!"

"What about having ice cream after school?"
"Yes!"
"It's not my turn to third wheel!"
"Me 2!"
"Me 3!"
"Me 4!"
"Me 5!"
"Me 6!"
"Me 7!"
"Me 7- Dang it!... Hey! Why don't you ask Yohan hyung or your 'appa' to third-wheel?" Hyeongjun said last.

"But wasn't Yohan hyung getting ready for his redebut? And Seungwoo hyung is busy with his group..."
"Then What about-"
"Fine, I'll go with them..."
"Thank you, Junhyuk-ie!" Hyeongjun said cheerfully.

The week later

Luckily enough our first monthsary was a Saturday and a day off for both of us.
"So... Where is Dongpyo hyung taking you?" Minjae asked me.
"He said mall and arcade"
"Just the 2 of you? What if-" Castle J said worried.
"We got this oppa! Win is coming with us, also Dohyon, Miri, Hangyul oppa and Seungwoo oppa!"
"Just call us if you ever need" Bic said.
"Sure oppa! Junhyuk-ie! Are you ready?!"
"Excited much huh?" Huijun said smirking.
"Let's go!"
"Finally!"
"Wait! I'll go with you too"
"Ok oppa"

After our date with numerous side wheels we asked them to let us get some time alone and they actually accepted.
"Ok, Junhyukie let's go. Just be careful of sasaengs" Cj said.
"Yes hyung! Bye, everyone! And thanks for helping us"
"See you all soon"

"So... Where do you wanna go now? It's just 4 pm"
"Hmm... Let's go to a cat cafe!"
"Bae... You're allergic to them. What about a dog cafe instead?"
"Oh right... I'm allergic to cats... Ok then! Puppies!"
"You're too cute!"

"Pyo look! He reminds me of you! He's so cute!"
"Yang-ie"
"Yes Pyo?"
"Wanna see your gift?"
"You prepared a gift for me?" I asked in disbelief.
"Cmon" We then went to a pet shop nearby and he told me to wait outside.

Dongpyo

"Mrs Park, is it ready?" I asked the old lady.
"Yes! Here, inside there's also supplies and some toys. Like you asked" she said handing out what I've asked for.
"Thank you, Mrs Park! Bye"
"Bye! And good luck!"

QT

"Here you are! What took you so much?"
"Look what I got here for you" he said showing me a small cage in his hand.
"Woah! A kitten! Oh my! It's so cute! Thank you, Pyo! But wait I'm all-"
"He's furless! He's a Sphinx Cat! So you won't have any allergic reaction"

"OMG! Son Dongpyo! You're the best boyfriend ever! I love it so much!" I said hugging him.
"You're welcome Yangie. How you're gonna name him?"
"Hmm... Maybe Tamaki or maybe Eijirou or better! Denki!"

"You and your obsession with Boku No Hero Accademia. But I think Tamaki is a good choice"
"For short Maki! Oh wait- Here's my gift"
"What is it? Oh! A bracelet! So cool!" He said opening the small box I've handed him.
"I made it myself"
"Shin Taeyang! You're the best girlfriend I could've had! I love you"

"See you tomorrow, Yangie"
"Good night Pyo" I was about to enter the palace when he pulled my wrist.
"Wait! I forgot something!"
"What?"
"This..." He then leaned closer till our lips met. It was a short yet lovely kiss.

My first kiss...

"Happy first-month Yang-ie. See you tomorrow" He then went away leaving me shook.

mcnd_qtaeyang

Tagged people: @maki_tamaki

mcnd_qtaeyang I finally have a baby! His name is Tamaki and I made an Instagram account for him! It's @maki_tamaki #bestdayever #happy #inlove #bnha

gemvity_ Woah~ Maki is lucky to have you as his mom! UwU

mirilee_ Aww so cute! Can't wait to play with him!

luvity_gem

Tagged people: @mcnd_qtaeyang,@dspn_official

luvity_gem guess who's back? And look at this slut! How many boyfriends does she have? I've been stalking them 2 all day on their first-month date. Gross 🤢

gemvity_ You're so creepy! You're just a sasaeng! If she wants to date someone, she's free to do so! They are human beings. And what's wrong if they love each other?!??

A/n: Stan dreamcatcher thanks :)