45 - SECOND EMOTION BEHIND

24th April 2021(let's just pretend they did this shooting a day before his actual birthday)

QT

We were at the shooting set for our next PMG and we're gonna be covering Second Emotion by Justin Bieber ft. Travis Scott.
Kaeje and I were outside observing the grass when the cameraman came by.
"We are looking for a four-leaf clover. But we can't find any"
"But there are dandelions!"

"Be careful guys!" I said filming the boys trying to get on top of a stock of rocks that was pretty slippery.

We did our greetings and we talked about our outfits.
"So, what's the theme for our costumes today?"
"Like hip-hop"
"Everyone's shoes are the same"
"The truth is that our beloved maknae helped the stylists for our fits today!"
"Ay This is nothing much, Gems!" I said referring to what we were wearing.

❅

"Do you have anything to say for today?"
"Despite if we have a long day, a cool shooting for that?"
"What do you mean?"
"What am I saying"
"We 5 are going to leave, so make a brilliant ending"
"Ok"
"Thank you, fighting"
We all went out of the frame but I took the camera.
"Uh... So... Let's just say that we did it"
"Aish! Get beck here!" And he was pushed in the frame again by Kaeje.

We also prepared a mini surprise for Seungmin's birthday.
"Happy birthday, Bic!"
"Woah! It looks delicious, how did you know I like chocolate cakes?" He said joking and we started eating the chocolate toppings of the cake. Then we started shooting seriously.

During the solo shoots we pretty much hyped each other.
"WOAH! QT IMPROVED A LOT DOING FREESTYLE!" Huijun shouted making me smile seeing that my hard work is paying off.
We wrapped everything up, thanked the staff and went back home.