22 - SORRY

July 2020

QT

It's been 2 weeks since the girls joined our class. Yunseo and I are growing close again...

Just like my feelings for her...

I tried to focus on what I've been told, but it's not like that: I didn't just miss her... And my feelings for Dongpyo started to fade away...

It's currently lunchtime and I sat with Junhyuk, Dohyon, Dongpyo, Yunseo, Jaeeun, Yubin and Woomin.
"Pyo, let's go for a walk"
"Sure!"
"See you later, guys"

"Why are you so quiet? Is there anything wrong?" He suddenly asked as we were walking through the school garden.
"Dongpyo, look... I am so thankful for you and all the things you've done for me and all the moments together, but..."
"But What?"

"I'm so so so sorry Pyo... I... I still like her... My feelings for her are growing again... And I've been falling out... I don't want you to waste your time on someone who can't return much anymore..."
"I'm sorry Yang... I wasn't good enough for you, but I hope you'll be happier with her. Just know that I'll be here whenever you need"

"Pyo... You are more than enough! And I'm so so so so grateful cause you were my first ever relationship. Thank you, Son Dongpyo. Wish you all the best" I then started tearing up because of the guilt I felt and run back into my classroom.

"Oh, you're bac- WHY ARE YOU CRYING AEGI?!" Junhyuk shouted.
"I'll tell you later" I said.
"We still have like 30 minutes of recess, Cmon let's go" he said taking me out of the class.
"So... What happened with Dongpyo hyung?"
"I... I b-broke up with him"
"Huh? What? Why?" He asked confused.
"I feel so guilty but I didn't want him to waste time on someone who can't give back much anymore... Since I... Like someone else now..."

"Aegi... It's not... It's her again, is it?" He asked with a worried look.
"Junhyuk-ie, I tried to not grow those feelings back but... I can't... Ugh, I wish I never met Alex!"
"So you still hate me? Hm?" Someone said and we turned in its direction.
"What?! No! Alex! Wait! Lemme explain!"
"What are you waiting for? Follow her!" Win said.

I followed her and I saw her going inside the girls' bathroom.
"Alex Kim! Please! Let me explain! I don't hate you! I never did! Please Yunseo! I'm sorry! Let me explain!"
Then one of the doors unlocked.
"Go ahead"
"Look... I just broke up with Dongpyo because..."
"Cause what?"
"B-BECAUSE OF YOU!" I shouted.
"Why? What did I do?"

"You messed ME up! That's what you did, Kim Yunseo! Ugh... How do I put this... ILIKEYOU! I can't believe I fell for you again, you dummy!" I finally said out loud.
"You like... Me?" I didn't even try to look at her in the face.
"Yes! I used to have a crush on you 3 years ago! And now... You're back, like those feelings! Ugh! Why do you mess me up so much Kim Yunseo?!"

"Hey, hey... Can I tell you something, Sunny?"
"That I'm a fool? Because yes! I already knew that"
"N-no! Not that!"
"Then what? Huh? That I disgust you cuz I'm not straight?! Tha-"
I got cut off by a pair of lips kissing mine.
"Now Taeyang, lemme talk, ok?"
I nod my head quietly.

"Look Sunny, you know that I used to date Jayden right? Things went really bad because he cheated on me with those girls I thought were my friends... I like you too Sunshine Shin, but I don't think that I'm ready for another relationship"
"Oh... Uhm..."
"If you're willing to wait..."
"What if you give me a month to prove to you that I can be the best girlfriend ever?"
"Uhm... I don't know..."
"Pretty please?"
"Fine! You're too cute to say no"
"Yes! Thank you!" I pecked her lips and ran into our class.

A/n: sorry guys I kinda put QT in my shoes :( I just needed to let out this burden of mine :(
You'll understand better in the next chapters
This "Yunseo" really fucked me up for 3 years... and I hope that writing this will be a step for me to move on...
Again, I'm so so sorry 😭😭