18 - DREAM

Last week of June 2020

QT

Today was really tiring and after our practice, we went back to our dorm.
As soon as we entered, I rushed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I then went into the living room and found Minjae sitting on the couch.
"Sunny, we decided to watch a movie to relax. Come here" Minjae said.
"Wait lemme get a blanket"
I went to my room and took a blanket, but then something caught my attention: it was a photo of me and what used to be my group of friends...

I really miss them...

Yeah, I'm still close with 2 of them, but the other one, no. I took the picture and sat on my bed.

What if I never moved to Korea?
What if I've confessed before we parted ways?
Don't get me wrong, I love Dongpyo, but what if I never became an idol?

I closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them again.

Something's wrong...

The boys' bunk bed wasn't there and also their stuff. Then, I heard a really familiar voice.
"Hey! Sunshine! Wake up! It's our 10th friendship anniversary! Kae is at Alex's place! Cmon!"
"Huh? Jae?"
"Cmon! Get ready! I'll wait in the living room"

After getting ready I went out of my room.
"You look ugly as always, Ate" (a/n: ate is older sister in Tagalog) my brother shouted.
"Shut up, Dennis!"
"The others are here! Let's go!" Jae said.
"Where are we going?"
"Don't you remember? We're going to the mall"
"Oh Right"
Then we left what looked like my home in Italy.

Wait! We're in Italy?!
Ugh never mind...

"Good morning, babe"
"Huh? Babe? What are saying, Alex?"
"Oh cmon babe! Don't play that game on me. You know it's not only our friendship anniversary but also our first year as a couple"
"Remember?" Kae said laughing.
"Oh Right! Sorry, I was just joking around babe, here's your gift"

Where did I get this?!

"Aww thanks, babe"
"Let's go!"
"Yeah!"

I blinked and found myself in the mall where we used to hang out. We went to the cinema, shopping, ate and played at the arcades.
"Alex, you should win that for Sunshine!"
"Yeah Jae unnie is right!" Kae said.
"Ok then. I'm gonna win one for you, babe"
"Yayy" I said hugging Alex.
I blinked again and now I'm in front of my house with only Alex.
"Good night, Taera"
"Good night, babe"
"Goodbye, Taera"
"Wait! Alex! I-I..."

Castle J

After washing up we saw Tyang-ie fast asleep on her bed so we cancelled the movie night and go to sleep as well. For some reasons I couldn't sleep, then I heard her crying and rushed over to her room.
"Wait! Alex! I-I..." she said almost shouting.
"Sh Taeyang-ie, It's me Seongjun. I'm here don't cry"
"I still love you, Alex..."
"Huh? Cutiepie, are you ok? Wanna talk it out?"
"Oh it's you, oppa..."

QT

"Cmon tell me about it, I'll make you some tea" he said helping me get up.
"Thanks, oppa..."
"So, what happened?"
"Apparently, it was only a dream. I was in Italy, I wasn't an idol and I had to hang out with my old group of friends"
Then I told him the rest of the dream and all about Alex and the girls.
"You really miss them huh?"
"Oppa, what if I stayed there? And Alex wouldn't have left us 3?"

"Cutiepie, earlier you said 'I still love you Alex' So let me ask. Do you actually still love him? And what about Dongpyo?"
"Don't get me wrong oppa, I love Dongpyo, but... many times I ask myself what if? And what exactly went wrong. I guess I just miss her a lot and... I used to like her as more than a friend... and I realized this too late" I explained.

"Wait, Alex... Is a girl?" He said a bit shocked.
"Yeah..."
"Why you never told us you were part of the LGBT community?"
"I was scared you wouldn't accept me if I told you guys that I'm bisexual..."
"Don't worry, Cutiepie. I accept you in every way. Also happy late pride month" he said hugging me.
"Thanks oppa, I really appreciate it but don't tell to anyone please"
"Ok, we'll keep this between the 2 of us"
"Thank you, oppa" I smiled at him as he returned a smirk instead.

"Actually, I always thought you weren't straight"
"WHAT?!"