11 - QT AND HATE

QT

In the beginning, I didn't get that much hate but since I debuted I got more and more, causing my panic attacks to come back.
I was scrolling through my Instagram feed until I saw a post by Seongmin on their official account and the comments caught my eyes. I felt lucky cuz I have such a good friend like Miri but at the same time I felt really unwanted and people keep calling me a slut and this hurts me so much.

I didn't realize it but I was already crying. I was on my bed, with my head resting on my knees, crying. I guess the guys heard me sobbing because I heard them rush into the room.
"Hey, hey. We're here" Castle J said softly and hugging me.
"Who did this to our Sunny?!" Minjae said pissed.
"You read comments again, didn't you?" Huijun asked in a soft tone.

"Why do they keep calling me a slut?"
"Shh We know you aren't" Bic said patting my head.
"Here, Aegi. Drink some water" Win said passing me a bottle.
"Let me see" I gave Minjae my phone.
"Misoo barked back! And look, fans are defending you too!" Win said peeking from Minjae (A/n: you'll have to remember this okie😉😉)

"See, Cutiepie? That person is just some toxic fan. We'll tell the company to do something about it" Seongjun said.
"Now stop crying. Let's go and eat some ice cream? Or whatever you want" Seungmin said.
"We'll do anything to get back your bright smile, Tyang-ie" Huijun added.
"What if we do a picnic?" Junhyuk suggested.
"Uhm maybe not. It's still not safe" Seongjun said.

"Let's just order food... Can we invite them?"
"Ok I'll ask them to come here" Huijun said knowing who I meant.
"BIC hyung and I will order" Minjae said.
"What do you guys want?"
"Pizza and fried chicken, please?" "Ok. But first let us see your precious smile, Sunny" I then did what Minjae asked for "Ok we're off"
"Win go in the living room. I need to talk to her privately" our leader said.
"Ok hyung"

"Tyang-ie... We already talked about this... It's not good for your mental health. The doctor told you that if you keep caring about the hate your panic attacks might get more frequent..."
"I know Seongjun oppa... But it's not easy... I can't forget when during the fan call a fan was so rude to me... And all the rest..."
"I know it's not easy, but you're such a brave, strong and bright person. Don't forget that. Ever"

"But-"
"And you're truly, very very talented. If not, you'd still be in Italy! If you don't believe yourself, at least believe in us, your group mates and friends!"
"Thank you oppa... You're the best" I said softly and hugged him. We then went out of my room.
"Sorry Tyangie... Miri is in the middle of a photoshoot in Iksan, but the others are coming" Huijun said.
"Oh ok... It's fine..."
"The food will arrive in 45 minutes" Bic announced.

The doorbell rang.
"This must be Seongmin"
"I'll open"
"What happened? Are you ok?"
"Oppa" I said hugging him.
"Cmon Let's seat and tell me everything..."
We then sat on the couch still hugging each other.
"Miri told us that your panic attacks are back"
"Yeah..."

"Wanna cuddle, Aegi?" Win asked.
"Uhm nah Junhyuk-ie. I'm fine with Seongmin oppa"
"Oh ok..."
"Do you want me to delete that post?" Seongmin asked.
"No no, it's fine. If you do it might start rumours and drama"
"Ok"