Chapter 29

The things that happened when two people who loves sweet go on a date is a sweet tasting streak. Tsuna and Gojo couldn't even count how many places they had went. And no they didn't share a glass together.

If they can eat more with one glass each, why should they share?

And they also didn't go to other places, only places with sweets.

After living for so long, Tsuna still couldn't understand why couple do that, just imagining Sukuna doing that with her cause her to shivered. He didn't actually like sweets after all. And being that close with him, they will probably end up doing other things. 

A few hours back. 

"Let's had on a date, Tsuna-chan?" 

"..."

"..."

"Hah?" She said as she lifted her brow

"We are already here, let's enjoy some time together" He said grinning. 

'What is he planning?' Tsuna thought as she looked at him. 

"N-" 

"There are many places that have famous sweets" 

"Let's go" 

--

Lifting the spoon, as it went inside her mouth, Tsuna moaned in bliss. The sweets weren't famous for nothing. 

"There are still a few more places." Gojo said as he also shared a bliss expression while munching down the sweets. 

"Its rare to see a man that likes sweet" Tsuna said. 

"I'm special after all. No one else is like me." He said proudly. 

"..." 

But Tsuna completely ignored his words. "It was to stimulate my brain at first" He said. 

"But I ended up with a sweet tooth" He explained. 

"I see" She said. 

"What about you Tsuna-chan?" 

"Hmm?"

"Why do you like sweets?" Gojo asked.

"Oh.."

"The sweets from back then aren't as tasty as now but when Sukuna-sama bought some for me for the first time ever, I really like it."

"Ever since then, he would often, no, he would always buy some for me."

"..."

"Wait, he bought them?" Gojo asked causing Tsuna to laughed. 

"Yes, if he hadn't, I would probably not eat any of them" She said as she chuckled.

"Speaking of which, you should be careful, Gojo-kun" She suddenly said. 

"You are powerful, but that doesn't mean you are unstoppable" 

"Oh.. What would you do, Tsuna-chan?" Gojo asked with a smirk. 

"My technique could stop you, no, seal you to be exact" She said. 

"..."

"Why do you think so?" He asked.

"Prison Realm" 

"I heard it is said to be a 'Special-Grade' Cursed Object"

"I made that" She said calmly. 

"But to be honest, Prison Realm is probably only half of my own sealing technique"