Chapter 19

They had seen each other naked many times, it was normal for them.

But Tsuna didn't knew why she felt shy all of a sudden, like she was embarrassed, like very embarrassed at how Sukuna was looking at her now.

'I can't really wait anymore' Sukuna said to himself inside his mind.

"Don't you want to show me?" He asked her when he saw her hesitate.

"I-I.. Um"

Starting to feel a bit impatient, Sukuna leaned forward causing Tsuna to fall on her back, and he took this situation to hovered above her as both his hands were beside her to pushed him up. One of Tsuna hands were on his chest pushing him from being to close, while the other was in front of her own chest.

"You will let me see right?" He asked again as he place one hand on her head. Sukuna took her silent as an okay causing him to smirk.

Dipping down he started to trailed kisses around her neck and down. A hand was place on his shoulder while the other placed in front of her mouth to suppress the voices she was producing.

Tugging the sash that was tying her yukata, Tsuna who realized what Sukuna was doing immediately pushed him even more, and uses her hand to cover what she thought needed to be covered.

A smirk came back to his mouth as he saw her flushed expression, licking his lips, Sukuna was carving what he was seeing now inside his mind, a half-naked Tsuna who is under him that had a very amazing expression.

He didn't know a day would actually come for him to see her like this.

"Let me help you, Tsuna" He said as he tugged his own kimono off. His smirk widened when he saw her thighs tried to rub each other again as her eyes seems to be enjoying the view he was providing for her.

"Move your hand away" He ordered. Tsuna was hesitant but looking at him for a moment, she slowly moved her hands to her side and then she looked away, tilting her head to the side.

As he completely undid the sash, he slowly tugged opened the piece of cloth that was blocking him from the view of her body. Sukuna momentarily gulped when he saw her fully naked body, her pink nipples stood upright on her small breast and as his eyes went down.

A thin layer of cloth was still blocking him from what he wanted to see, so with a harsh tugged, he ripped her undergarment causing her to gasped in surprised.

Finally seeing hers, he licked his lips yet again, and the first thought inside her mind was, he really wanted to taste her.

But he needed to hold back for a moment before doing that, because that will probably scare her.

"I knew you didn't have much body hair." He had thought because she was young was the cause of her being hairless underneath but as she grew up, she didn't really grow any hair down there.

"But I didn't think I would like it this much seeing it" He hummed to himself.

Dipping down to capture one of her pink buds in his mouth, a moaned escaped her mouth at the feeling, as yet again the weird feeling down there began to throb.

While he attended one of her nipples in his mouth, he didn't forget the other one as he pinched them between his fingers.

As she felt the weird feeling that was pooling down there becoming more unbearable, she closed her thigh together, rubbing it in attempt to sooth it, well that was what she wanted to do, but Sukuna stop her as his hand went between her thighs

"This need to stay wide opened" He said as he spread her thigh apart. Causing an even red blush to form on her cheeks as a whine escaped her lips at the action.