Chapter 2

"What do you mean 'didn't die?"

"Could you possible be the same as Tengen-sama?" Megumi asked.

"Tengen? Oh, you mean that barrier brat" She said. They sweat-dropped hearing Tsuna called the powerful sorcerer a brat.

"And the answer is no. I haven't left this body since as long as I can remember."

"Then do you continuously use a healing technique that prevents you from dying?"

"No"

"No wonder I saw something different." Gojo opened his mouth, making their attention shift to him. He then stood up and close the distance between Tsuna and he, Tsuna kept smiling as Gojo looked at her.

"Oi, Sorcerer, you better not be that close" Sukuna said to Gojo, which the latter only laughed at, he then sat back down before continuing.

"She didn't seem to have any curses energy, yet from time to time curse energy flow out from her so that she could use curse technique, but seeing deeper, I could see a lock."

"A lock?" Itadori asked.

"But it seems something is blocking me from seeing deeper inside it"

"Oh, do you want to see deeper?" Tsuna said playfully.

"If you let me" Gojo said playfully too.

"If you want, let go somewhere just the two of us sometimes" Tsuna suggested with a smirk.

"Its not something for kids to see" She continued.

"Oi, brat, what do you think you are thinking about" Sukuna said with annoyance. Itadori face lit up when he realized Sukuna had saw his thoughts.

"The lock as you said it, is something I put on myself. You could say I once fell into a bit of a depression before, and it backfired a bit. Well, I took care of it no biggie" She said lifting her hands to show them a peace sign.

"I can pull out some curses energy from behind the lock and use curses techniques"

After the explanation, their food soon arrived and they ate together, it was weird how Tsuna was their enemy yet they were now dining together. "I thought cursed spirits don't need food" Megumi said breaking the silent as he continued to stared at Tsuna.

"That's kind of rude, young man." Tsuna said back pouting a bit.

"Some human foods are quite delicious." She said as she continued eating, Megumi was still not believing any of her words, so he only grumbled in respond.

Kugisaki then opened her mouth asking Tsuna a question.

"I'm just curious, but why did you end up with him?" The group suddenly froze.

"As a woman, I don't see any redeeming features." She explained.

"You're quite right on that part, knowing him, I could guess when he first incarnated the first thought inside his brain would probably ask where the people were."

"Then he would probably go on a rampage killing people if Itadori here wasn't able to take back his body."

"He is too full of himself which annoyed me. He is proud and arrogant"

They sweat-dropped hearing how right she was.

"But he.." She smiled lightly as she thought for a moment.

"Hime, you better not say anything good, it will tarnish my bad reputation" Sukuna said.

"Are you embarrassed?" Tsuna teased, Sukuna only went back inside Itadori and didn't appear again.