Chapter 4

For the next few days, Tsuna was alone most of the time. After that day, when Sukuna question her, she has never seen him since. She could probably go back to her village, but she decided not too. Who knows what Sukuna will do if he found her missing?

But it also seems that he wouldn't care too.

She spend her day cleaning the shrine, cleaning her yukata, and waiting at the door for Sukuna. Even though she didn't need to eat, she would cook sometimes, and even made some for the man himself. 

Days went by pretty quickly and soon when more than a month had past, Sukuna came back when Tsuna was cleaning her clothes near the river. It was late noon when she came back to the shrine. She was surprised to see Sukuna himself sitting inside the shrine with close eyes.

Quickly putting the clothes away, she stand straight in front of Sukuna. There were a moment of silence between the two. Tsuna kept her head down as the silence prolong. 

"Kid" Sukuna called her. 

"Yes" She answered loudly because she was surprised for a moment.

"I don't eat human food" He said. Tsuna looked more surprise as she wonder could Sukuna have known she had prepared food for him during her stay here. 

"..Yes" She said slowly. 

"Tsk, how bothersome." Sukuna suddenly said as he lift himself up to stand up straight, he strode to stand in front of Tsuna, glaring at her as she looked down at the floor. 

"Scream" Sukuna suddenly said as he harshly tugged her chin to make her look at him. Tsuna was confused at his word for a moment, before she could continue thinking, Sukuna opened his mouth yet again. 

"Cry"

"Beg"

"Say you want to go home"

"..."  

"Be a normal kid" He said making Tsuna's eyes widen. Tsuna was suddenly annoyed at the word the man in front of her was spouting. Even if he was a demon or so people call him, he was also once human, so he should at least have feelings, and those feeling should have made him not so selfish. 

"Well, I'm sorry for not being normal" Tsuna replied seething with anger, but soon she realized she had talk back at him and soon closed her mouth firmly. 

"Eehh" Sukuna hummed in amusement. He harshly pushed the girl making her fall back to the floor. She glared at him for a moment but soon, quickly looked away. 

"You can go back" Sukuna suddenly said. 

"I have no need of a sacrifice that can't be used and killed after all." He proclaim as he walked to the door. Soon he disappeared, leaving only a confused Tsuna. 

--

Tsuna was walking out the shrine after packing her stuff, it was night time but she felt Sukuna's words was for her to hurry go away, beside that she was also thinking more about Sukuna as she went through the woods. Even if he was an egoistic and a very prideful being, he was the first person that didn't looked at her with fear and disgust. 

It will be quite a memory for her, the meeting of her and Ryomen Sukuna that is. 

As she went through the dark forest, little did she know, she was being followed. Even though she knew she would heal even if she was hurt and will revive if she died but she still felt the pain that comes with it. 

Her heart beat faster as she felt herself being watch, she slowly but little by little fasten her step, and soon she was running through the woods from who knows what, but she knew she was in danger.