Chapter 24

Just like he had expected, the next morning, Tsuna would probably want to kill him. With eyes still close, he could sense Tsuna was about to wake up. Tsuna who was waking up, squinted her eyebrows together and felt all parts of her body were sore and in pain, especially the part between her legs. Glaring at the source, she glared daggers at him.

Sukuna had his eyes still close as he lay down beside her with a hand under his chin as his elbow rested on the floor, he sweat-dropped feeling her eyes were glaring at him.

If looks could kill, she had succeeded.

She wasn't only angry because of the pain but because he had gone for another round after they had cleaned up last night, after reaching climax, Tsuna couldn't remember anything else, she had probably passed out, at least he cleaned her up again.

"I was already too tired yesterday.." She said letting out a whine causing Sukuna to opened his eyes.

"You were bending in front of me." He said with a smug looked.

"It's because I couldn't stand straight."

Shifting himself to get even closer to her, he starting trailing kisses down her neck, which caused her to moan. She wanted to pushed him away but she felt weak not just from the sore body but also weak as she started to feel pleasure.

Hovering above her, he positioned himself in front of her entrance, and with that he thrust himself in her in one motioned, a high-pitched shriek left her mouth but that was it. Sukuna was thinking how amazing it was inside her.

But Tsuna stare silently into his lust filled eyes. Slowly, tears pooled and they dripped down her cheeks. But this time, her tears seems too much as it continued to ran down her cheeks, her face had also paled a bit. "Does it hurt?" Sukuna asked.

At his question, she quickly nodded her head repeatedly. With a sighed, he pulled himself out, and Tsuna breathed in relief. Reaching his hand, Tsuna gripped one of his fingers to catch his attention, "I'm sorry.."

"But.."

Scratching the back of his head, he cupped her cheek and leaned down. "It's okay, Hime." He said as he kissed her. "We can do more after you feel better" He said with a smirk.

However, she wasn't really convinced when she saw his member still up and high. "What about that?" She asked him, Sukuna glanced down at his own member then said, "Its fine, it will go down" hopefully.

"Do you want to put it in my mouth?" She said boldly. Sukuna's eyes widened at her words, palming his face he sighed loudly. But how his member had twitched when she said those words didn't went unnoticed by her.

"No.. You're tired" He said.

He was surprised at how she said those boldly with only little tint of red painting her cheeks.

"I will go take care of it, you stay here and rest" He continued as he thought he could go to the waterfall to calm himself with the cold water.

But hearing those words, Tsuna's eyes widened, she sat up and reached out to him, but soon regretted when the pain caused her to paled. But at least she had gripped his hand.

"No, don't.. I can do it, j-just don't go to anyone else" She said to him, her voice was even trembling. Realizing that she had misunderstood him, he sighed but not because of her but because of himself, what he had done, had probably carved deep in her memories.

He felt disgust at himself when he remembered it.

Cupping her cheek, he leaned her head to face him. "I'm not ever going to anyone else again." He said to her.