Chapter 33

A/N : This chapter contain Spoilers. I'm not sure but I think they are.

Warning! This chapter is confusing and cringy :v

Opening her eyes, Tsuna found herself on top a beautiful flower field, the wind blew hard causing leaves to obstruct her view for a moment, but as she opened her eyes.

Tsuna saw him, she saw her most beloved person.

The familiar back was facing her, but she knew it was him. Seeing him like that a smile slowly came to her lips. She then started to reached for him. First, she started walking but when she realized she wasn't getting any closer, she started running.

"Sukuna-sama!" She shouted, but he didn't seem to hear her.

"Sukuna-sama!!" She shouted again, Sukuna who seems to had heard her, slowly turn around.

As she continued to run, she could see a smile on his lips.

"I love you, Hime"

She heard him say before disappearing in front of her eyes.

"Sukuna?" She called out confused.

And as she turned around, every side slowly turn black.

'Did I lose him again?'

And then tears started to pooled in her eyes. "N-no.." She cried out. 'Please.. no..'

"Sukuna-sama.."

"D-don't leave me again.."

"Sukuna.."

"Su-"

"-na-chan"

"Tsuna" She could hear someone called out to her.

"Tsuna-chan"

Tsuna gasped awake as she sat up, but when her forehead hit something, she grunts in pain as she placed her hands soothing her now hurting forehead. Realizing that was a dream, she also started to even her breathing.

'He's back now, Tsuna. Don't worry' She said to herself as she takes another deep breath.

Looking to her side, she saw Gojo rubbing his forehead as he squats down. 'How could I had hit him? Isn't his Infinity making sure nothing touches him?' She thought. Seeing Gojo's face, he was probably wondering the same thing.

"Sorry about that" She said breaking the silent.

"Where am I?"

"Wait, did I do anything?" She said rubbing her temple.

"No, you passed out after I took your precious water away." He said smirking as he stood up. The smirk annoyed her, but at least nothing happened. 'I guess, I wasn't too drunk' She thought.

"And you're at my place. I carried you on my back, I'm a good person after all, how could I leave you alone. And it's not like I knew your place." He continued proudly.

"I can guess this is your bed, so, where did you sleep last night?" Tsuna asked feeling a little bad she had imposed on him.

"Eh, how could you forget, you were hug-" Something fast went by the side of his face and he could hear something crashing behind him causing him to freeze before saying something like 'Tee hee' with a hand on top of his head and a tongue out of his mouth.

"So?"

"I didn't sleep, I had some things to finished." He finally said.

Looking back, he was surprised the damaged wall was starting to fix itself.