Chapter 12

"Tsuna, you better not wander around" He said seriously, every time Sukuna asked her to do something by mentioning her name, he would always want her to do exactly what she was told to.

They were walking to the city after Sukuna teleported them to one of the forests nearby. He was worried, very worried, Tsuna was a gullible person, if she is offered candy, she would probably take it. Without even thinking of what is inside.

She can't die, that's one thing taken care of, but still not enough to make him stop worrying.

And she would probably get caught somewhere, what if she was transported somewhere far, and then sold to someone probably. 'I don't think she would like me buying her to free her if that happen' Sukuna thought. Killing it is then.

But Sukuna was still not that happy about taking her with him. Why did she want to come to the city anyway? It's not like there are anything interesting there, that was what he kept thinking in his mind making him sighed from time to time.

In truth, with his powers, he could sense if anything happened to her.

But because of how worried he was, he wasn't thinking straight anymore.

Reaching the city, Tsuna's eyes wandered around the many people there, it was the first time she seen this much human. It was busy, people were doing trades, buying and selling, chatting.

Little did Tsuna knew, as she strode the busy street, a few eyes would wander to her. And then Sukuna would glare at them making them looked away immediately in fright.

'I shouldn't have brought her here' He sighed, but just at that moment when Sukuna was busy thinking, Tsuna was approached by a man, probably someone of high-ranking with how he was dress.

"Are you travelling, young miss?" He asked, Tsuna who hadn't talk to anyone but Sukuna immediately froze, suddenly forgetting how to talk. But before she could answer, he had already talk again. "I have never seen such a beautiful young woman like you before"

"Will you bestow me your name?"

'Beautiful?' Tsuna thought, she had never been called that before, but hearing the man in front of her say that didn't made her feel anything. Speaking of beautiful, yesterday why did Sukuna looked at her when he said 'beautiful'?

As she thought it through, when she imagined Sukuna telling her she was beautiful she snorted. There was no way he would say that, they were talking about the star yesterday yes, the stars.

As she was deep in thought she had completely forgot about the man in front of him.

"How dare yo-" The man suddenly froze when he saw the death glare the man behind Tsuna gave.

Sukuna who finally saw what was happening was ready to murder the man any second, 'I really shouldn't have brought her here' he thought again. The man quickly ran away when Sukuna step forward, as he stood beside Tsuna.

"Hime" Sukuna called, making Tsuna come back to reality.

"Wha-"

"Do you think I'm beautiful, Sukuna-sama?" Tsuna asked with a smile. He froze for a moment, with her question he could learn that she probably thought that what he said yesterday was not meant for her even though it was, that was probably why she only gave him a smile yesterday.

Second, he was about to really killed the man from before if he said something upsetting to Tsuna.

"Did the man before said something?" Sukuna asked back.

"He said a funny thing, he said I was beautiful" Tsuna said chuckling a bit. The man is so dead, how dare he flirt with her.

"But I wondered if you thought the same"