Chapter 15

After Tsuna had left the shrine to see Rin, shortly after Sukuna also follow, he kept his distance, quietly watching her, but seeing how Rin and Tsuna was talking excitedly, he felt annoyed.

He wanted to know what they were talking about but also on the other hand, he didn't want to disturbed Tsuna, because looking at her, she seems to be having fun even without him.

It continued for a while, him watching her that is. But as soon as Sukuna saw the sun was about to set, he decided he should hurry take care of his need. So, that he could return before Tsuna went back home by herself or worse, she would go back first.

Walking towards the brothel, he suddenly felt disgusted at himself when he saw all the women there, is this really the right way? He thought again as he stopped on his track. But he couldn't take advantage of Tsuna, just because she doesn't know mean he could do as he want.

He didn't want to hurt her or trouble her just because of his needs.

What was actually their relationship? Sukuna himself didn't know, but he knew he was threading on thin ice, the moment sexual thoughts of her appears on his mind. Just one more mistake could make their special bond now ruined.

She shouldn't worry about him, was what he thought. Because the things she doesn't know, wouldn't hurt her. Hopefully.

After reaching the brothel, a woman suddenly ran towards him, "Sukuna-sama! Its been a long time, would you like my service?" She looked familiar but Sukuna had long forgotten the woman called Nana, he even forgot that she had long black hair like Tsuna.

Now every woman was compared to Tsuna by him.

Slowly remembering how 6 years ago was the last time he saw her, he realized she looked more matured now, but deciding not to think about it anymore, Sukuna decided she will do for the night. He then strode to a room, with the woman following after, her face flushed.

"Would you like a drink firs- Oh, my"

Usually if the customers wanted, they would be served with sake first then proceed to the other services. But as soon as they reach the room, Sukuna tugged of his kimono, and pinned her to the futon. 'At least she has black hair, but..'

'Her hair isn't as soft as hers'

'Her voice isn't as gentle as hers'

'Her touch doesn't send the indescribable feeling to my heart like hers'

Sukuna lifted himself up with his arms and clicked his tongue loudly as he bit his lips in frustration.

'The woman in my arms isn't her'

Just as he thought that, suddenly a sharp pain erupted in his head. He placed his hand on his temple as a scowl appeared on his face, realizing what had probably happened his face shows shocked as his eyes widened, he pulled up his kimono that was thankfully not completely taken off and quickly ran out.

'No..'

Leaving a confused woman behind, not like he cared or anything. But the woman dared to stop him, "Please wait, Sukuna-sama!" she said as she hugged Sukuna's arm with her two arms. 

Glaring at her as foul words left his mouth, without saying anything to her, Sukuna in the blink of grasped the woman's neck in his hand, squeezing the life out of her. 

"How dare you ordered me.." 'And stopping me from reaching her too'

And just like that, she met death as she struggled from lack of air. Releasing the woman, she fell to the ground with no life anymore as Sukuna quickly ran out. He didn't care about anything else at that moment.