Chapter 31

A/N : This chapter contain Spoilers. I'm not sure but I think they are.

"Isn't this body dead?" Tsuna hummed as she tilts her head while staring at the tall man with black hair who had a scar across his forehead. The man quickly steps back when he realized Tsuna's presence. 

Tsuna turned her head and was met with.. 'Mt. Fuji?' Tsuna thought. The 'Mt. Fuji' was also looking rather hostile. 

Then looking beside him, a man with a patchwork face and long grayish-blue hair stare at her in amusement. 

 "A human?" The man with the scar said. 

'He was probably Geto Suguru from Uraume's report, the man with a volcano was.. Jogo? And that boy, was it Mahito?' She thought. 

A few days ago, she had saw through Itadori's eyes what happened between him and Mahito, the fight was to say the least, not that fascinating, it was nice seeing Itadori had level up a bit but that's it. 

She felt a little bad for the cursed spirit though, as they didn't know Sukuna, so, they shouldn't have put too much hope in him, why did they think he would want to work together with them anyway?

"Can I ask for you all to leave?" She said with a smile, after deciding not to think much of their presence here. 

"How dare a human!" Jogo shouted as he steps forward. 

"Stop!" Geto said as he stretched out his arm in front of him. He didn't know why but the feeling he was sensing from Tsuna wasn't something nice. 

That has always been something, ever since she spent more and more time with Sukuna, human may not realize it, but Curses felt it, the air around Tsuna, it was something eerie, like it was something that made them just know she wasn't a normal human. 

And she was dangerous. 

"Ahahah, let me handle her" Mahito said as he ran towards her. 

Mahito who had launched himself towards her jumped and reached out his hand to touch her, Tsuna brought one hand in front of her, and cause Mahito to touch her wrist, he let out a laugh and Tsuna lift a brow at his reaction. 

Her wrist and hand started deforming, but they stop there as she immediately cut her arm off. Jumping a few steps back, her arm was dripping blood while her cut off arm was in Mahito's hand. 

He had a grin in his face while Tsuna looked at him in slight confusion, she knew what he could do, but experiencing it first hand was different. It annoyed her a bit as he had really touched her soul in the process. 

She was curious at first at how it felt but after experiencing it she thinks otherwise. 

It left a bad taste. 

Geto seems to have relaxed a bit when he saw her injured but was shock again when Tsuna regenerated her hand. Mahito who was fast launched himself once more and proceeded to touch her again, but this time, it didn't cause any effect. 

Confusing them all. 

While Mahito froze.

"You dare touch my soul again?" Tsuna said to him. 

He quickly snapped back to reality and step away from her. 

'What was that?' He thought. 

Shaking her head, "That's the last chance you get touch my soul even a little" she said. 

"Now what was it again, 'Know your place, fool'" Tsuna said with a smirk to Mahito who shivered hearing the words. 

"H-how-"