Chapter 27

Sukuna explained to Tsuna they can't live at that house just yet, as it still need a few things for it to be livable but even so, he wanted to let her see it.

He looked upset at first saying that as he actually wanted to live there with her immediately but Tsuna on the other hand was quite happy.

Because she wanted to help in building the house too, so, she said to him, she wanted to help decorate it and it would be more fun to do it together. That's why starting that day, they would go from store to store to buy things for their new home.

--

One day, Tsuna and Sukuna were both sitting side by side at a Tea shop after buying some stuffs, Tsuna was enjoying some sweet while Sukuna with crossed arms was beside her, had close his eyes and a looked of annoyance was etched on his face.

It's been days since Uraume went to handle the sorcerers that was following them, but he just couldn't shake of the bad feeling away. Uraume said that they have been taken care of but it seems there are still a few.

With a sigh, he opened his eyes and looked at Tsuna who was stuffing some dango inside her mouth with a face full of bliss.

Her mouth was full as she continued to chew on them, causing her cheeks to looked like that of a squirrel. Leaning closer to her, suddenly Sukuna opened his mouth and bite one of her cheeks causing her to shriek in surprised and also making the plate of dango in her hands fall down. A gasped left her mouth as she saw the dango fell. 

Sukuna sweat-dropped when he saw her shock expression as the food met the ground.

Sighing, he picked himself up, and went to get her some new one.

--

Tsuna continued eating after Sukuna brought a new plate for her, but when she saw the dango in the ground, a sad look came to her face yet again. Annoyed, Sukuna snapped his fingers and the dango on the ground burned and disappeared out of sight.

"So.. why did you bite me?" She finally asked after taking a dango inside her mouth.

When he looked at her, his eyes would wander to her cheeks as she chewed. 'That's cute, I guess' He said squinting his brows together.

"It looks tasty" 'your cheeks'

"You should have just asked" She said thinking he had bitten her by accident. So, she offered him one, raising a brow at the dango that was shove to him, with a sighed he took it, Tsuna gave him a smile and then went back to eating more.

--

Shortly after that, Tsuna finished eating and said she wanted to set the things they have bought back at the house. He had wanted to wait until Uraume came back to report as Sukuna had ordered Uraume to go survey the area again.

But Uraume hadn't come back yet, thinking that Uraume was dealing with it at the moment and will be done soon, Sukuna and Tsuna started walking out from the town to meet up with Uraume as she said she wanted to walked and not teleport.

But what met them outside the town would be something that would never ever be forgotten by Tsuna.

--

As Tsuna walked side by side, she was thinking how her life has been, it wasn't anything nice at the beginning, but she was thinking how everything change when she met Sukuna. 

She didn't think, she would feel happiness at how she couldn't die, but she was, she was happy and grateful that she could spend time with the person she loves so much without thinking how one of them could die.