Chapter 26

In the end, Tsuna of course didn't actually scream, but she was a little bit louder than usually.

It was in the middle of the night, when they went to the already empty hot spring, so they could enjoy it alone.

Tsuna was still in a daze when Sukuna carried her there, she didn't even realize when he was helping her clean up, but soon snapped back to reality when they entered the hot springs as she immediately clinged to Sukuna like a koala.

At the action, Sukuna chuckled and somehow remember how she had also clung to him before like this when she was younger, maybe he would found it annoying before but now..

"Hime, sweetheart, if you cling to me like that, I can't guarantee I will keep my hands of you here."

Hearing those words, she immediately let go, and slowly sink back as she sat beside him. Even so, she was still letting their arms touch, as she needed at least some contact with him inside this hot water.

"Don't sweetheart me" She mumbled out.

"Yes, sweetheart" Sukuna said with a smirk causing Tsuna to grumbled in annoyance.

--

Heading back to their rooms, Tsuna was left alone as Sukuna went out somewhere. In truth, he threatened the owner to tell him detail about all the guest. They were his target after all.

After he was satisfied, he finally went back to Tsuna. Reaching their room, he slid the door opened and step in to see Tsuna playing with a cube like object, but he knew what she was holding was a cursed-object.

"What is that?" He said as he raised a brow.

"Remember the monk we fought?"

"Hmm.. Is it that Gen-what?"

"It's Genshin"

"His remained had quite some powerful cursed-energy even after dying, I thought it could serve as a good medium for one of my cursed techniques, so I decided to tinkered with it a bit" She explained.

"Like this"

"Gate Open" She said with a smirk as the cube like object suddenly opened and an eye was suddenly staring at Sukuna. He continued to looked at it while Tsuna stayed silent. He was surprised for a moment when it caught him but he wasn't resisting him as he was busier in figuring out what it was doing.

"So, a seal?" He hummed out as he couldn't felt any cursed energy in his body.

"Gate Close"

Tsuna only smiled at him as he was put inside it. Looking around, the place was quite small and it seems time also didn't pass inside. It was quite a powerful object, he thought.

--

After that, Tsuna undo the seal and he was let out again.

"It's not really that practical, I can guess we need a specific time before the person is sealed." He said as he picked up the cube.

"Oh you realized we needed to wait."

"A minute?" He hummed.

"Correct. A minute in your mind."

"And did you really need to say commands?"

"I don't actually need to say commands but then I would be the only one that can actually use it, I don't have any intention of giving it to anyone, I only made it in a whim but I also don't need it, so, I put commands for easy use, probably."

"You keep making weird things lately" He said as he sat down beside her and gave her back the cube.

"That's rude, it's fun okay" She said pouting.