Chapter 21

After talking a bit more, Tsuna and Sukuna decided to walked around the capital. Tsuna was silent the entire time as she held onto the gift Rin had given her in her arms.

"Let me hold that" Sukuna finally said to break the silent.

"No.." Tsuna replied not even looking at him.

"Hime..."

The air around them was very heavy, no words were exchange, but as drop of sweat appeared on top of Sukuna's forehead, he would from time to time glanced at Tsuna who was still not looking at him.

He didn't know being ignored would actually hurt this much, he thought as he sweat-dropped and sighed.

Well, women were bothersome, but he knew at least at this moment he shouldn't say anything like that.

--

As Tsuna looked through the many shops, she was thinking what she needed to gift Rin, there was so many things which made her even more confused.

"You can get her a kimono" Sukuna said breaking the silence between them that had been going on for quite some time.

Tsuna wasn't actually mad at him, she just didn't feel like talking to him, she knew he had explained everything to her, but she was a bit upset at how people would normally like someone just because they have a pair of big breasts.

Looking at Sukuna with a pout, she was thinking if Sukuna himself deep down actually wanted her to have bigger breast.

Feeling the stare, now it was Sukuna turn to looked away. Tsuna on the other hand had looked away and was staring down at her own breast that caused her to sighed.

Hearing the sigh, Sukuna momentarily flinched and glanced at her, she wasn't looking at him but the two had stop in the middle of the road, now she was looking around while Sukuna had his arms crossed.

"I often bought yours here in the capital" He continued. Hearing that it somehow piqued her interest, her clothes were really really bought, she had always wondered where her clothes come from. But, imagining Sukuna buying her clothes somehow made her chuckled, that action didn't suit him even the least.

"A kimono sound nice" She hummed. He didn't know what she was thinking but at least she wasn't ignoring him anymore. And of course, a smile on her face suited her the most.

--

Reaching the shop, somehow it seems the owner know Sukuna as he immediately greeted him. He did say he often bought from this shop, maybe that was the reason.

When the owner saw Tsuna, he immediately smiled recognizing she was wearing a kimono that he had made. A proud looked was seen in his expression.

"What can I help you with today, sir?" He asked with hand joined together.

"Hime, looked around pick whatever you want." Sukuna said to Tsuna completely ignoring the owner.

"Let me hold that" He said as he reached his hand out. Tsuna who was still mesmerized by all the beautiful kimono gave the box even without looking at him.

The owner then quietly followed her, from time to time when something caught her eyes, the owner who saw what Tsuna was staring at will explained about it. There seems to be so many to picked and it was confusing her again.

Sukuna who noticed her confusion started to strode to her. "Do you think this will be a good gift?" She asked the owner as she hold onto a piece of red-color kimono. The owner obviously said yes and added how he could even wrap it up prettily for her.