Chapter 30

"Let me go, Sukuna-sama!" Tsuna shouted. 

"No!"

"Let me gooo..." 

"No."

"Sukuna-sama.." She said with a sigh.

"If you can't come here for a while then stay longer" He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist prevented her from doing anything or moving anywhere. She could only squirm in his hold.

With another sigh, she stops struggling, and lay her head back to his chest, feeling tired. A few minutes ago, Tsuna told Sukuna she was leaving but he immediately tightened his hands around her, confusing her. 

'That's why he didn't say anything' Tsuna thought. 

"I transported all my soul here, so, my body is still outside sleeping, isn't that dangerous, Sukuna-sama?" Tsuna asked as she tilt her head up. 

"Your body won't die, you don't even need food, so, you can stay here for a few days. Nothing will happened to your bo..dy.. hmm, your body will be fine" He said, like he didn't think she heard his way of saying it. 

Something must be happening. Snapping his head to face her, he hummed again and then nodded before saying. "You're still beautiful" 

"Don't worry, Hime" He said as he cupped her cheek, causing Tsuna to looked at him suspiciously.

"Now, let's do something fun" Sukuna said while lifting the both of them up, as he made Tsuna stood in front of him, he took a few steps back and crossed his arms. 

Then he said, "Strip" 

--

"Is it wrong for me to be turn on with you being so violent?" Sukuna hummed with a cut on his lips and a bruise cheek. 

He was laying on his back with Tsuna straddling him at the moment. After he told her to strip, she launched herself towards him and started punching him. It was just wrong, it wasn't the right mood to do that. 

The mood is important. And even though, she had forgiven him, she didn't want to initiate anything right now. 

"Seriously though, those frustration in your eyes.." He hummed with a smirked. And even now he was still teasing her. His hand trailed up and when it found her breast, he gave it a squeeze.

"Hmm, did it get bigger.. I guess not, these hands are smaller now after all." He said while continuing to feel them up. 

"Yup, still small" He said with a smirk, earning another punch from Tsuna. 

"You are being a jerk, Sukuna-sama" Tsuna said as she tilts her face down. 

"Did you think I would like being touched by someone's else body" She said sadly, completely taking Sukuna off-guard. He didn't think that far and curses before sitting up and attempted to sooth her. 

But from the corner of his eyes, he could see a little smirk, causing him to raise a brow. 

Suddenly, Sukuna was slammed back down to his back and Tsuna sat on top of him with a very satisfied grin. "As long it is you inside, I don't care"

The truth of why she had punched him was she was holding herself back because Sukuna told her he didn't like the fact that it was someone's else body, but he had the nerve to start something. 

"I should be grateful for what I have" She said as she leaned down to his neck. 

"I lied Sukuna." She confessed to him as she looked into the now shocked Sukuna.