Chapter 3

A thousand of years ago

It was common for spirits and demons to live among humans, humans were living in poverty because of all the wars and conflict, but some village did survive and were quite peaceful. It was rare but some humans did get intimate with demons, causing the creation of half.

Half would bring more havoc to the humans as they would sometimes be unstable and cause destruction because of their constitution. Well, in truth, it was cause by humans themselves when they cast out this half.

In all this, sorcerers were the one who stop them, defeating and exorcising them.

Ryomen Sukuna was his name, the name of a well-known sorcerer. He had a foul attitude but he always exorcised all the curses he encountered.

But soon, even Ryomen Sukuna himself became one. Was it his thirst for blood? Did something happen? Did he wanted to end humanity? What happen to him?

Even though he causes havoc, he still traveled from places to places in the form of a normal human. It was a time where he decided to settle for a bit deep inside a forest, humans who had wandered would be killed by him.

If it was a woman, he would take her and soon dispose of her.

Later, that forest was said to be cursed after a month Sukuna had stay there. That forest was close to a village, it was peaceful and the villagers were mostly farmer, the problem was the forest that Sukuna had inhabit was also a source for food for them.

After a sorcerer had come, he had advised the village chief to bring a sacrifice for the demon that inhabit the forest, it would be best if it was a young human woman, because the sorcerer had stated the demon was too powerful for himself to exorcised.

The village then prepare a sacrifice every 66 days for the so-called demon in the forest, and Sukuna who found it amusing decided to stop terrorizing them, surprisingly. In truth was, he decided to wander around other places and every 66 days he would return there to receive the sacrifice for him to used and dispose of soon.

The ritual soon became a tradition for almost 4-5 years, Sukuna who had stop aging found it interesting how the humans could keep the sacrifice for years.

--

It was the day of the sacrifice to come when Sukuna was finished with his massacre on a nearby village. He decided to go back to that forest, the villagers had built a shrine deep in the forest for him, he was proud of how the villagers feared him.

The sacrifice would then stay inside the shrine for a whole day, there were some who scream and retaliated but that was normal, how would they feel when they know that they were going to die?

The more they struggle the more excited Sukuna was, the more scared they were the more Sukuna found it thrilling. He was evil, he was cruel, and he was proud of that. Because he knew, he was strong.

As he strode to the shrine through the forest, he was surprise to hear no scream at all. It was quiet, really quiet, there were some sacrifice that was quiet and would accept their fate but this was a different kind of quiet, it was eerie.

Did they villagers decided to stop bringing him sacrifice?

Well that was fine, just another village to destroyed, was what he thought.

Sliding the door opened he was welcomed by a beautiful kimono-clad-

...

Kid?

She was kneeling with both of her hand on top of her thigh, her black hair was short but was kept neat. And her red eyes, it was staring straight at Sukuna himself. She wasn't ugly nor was she pretty. The kimono was too beautiful for her.