Chapter 8

"Stop following me, kid"

Both Sukuna and Tsuna were in the middle of woods. Sukuna was walking in the front while Tsuna trailed behind him. Sukuna wasn't planning on doing anything, but usually when he wondered around Tsuna was busy in the shrine or by the riverside. So, he usually stayed away from her, and she didn't bother him too, after all, he didn't promise her he will stay with her 24/7.

But that day, Tsuna's curiosity got the better of her and she decided to follow him. She continued to quietly followed him but from time to time she would also enjoy the scenery. Because the road Sukuna was taking was new to her.

But when she did, she didn't realize Sukuna had walk further away from her and would start to run a bit to catch up with him. But that continued to repeat making Sukuna annoyed. It was also because she didn't seem to be listening to him.

Sighing Sukuna stopped in his track, Tsuna who was too immersed in watching the trees from side to side didn't know he had stopped. So, of course she would bump into his leg.

Sukuna glanced down at her as she back up a few steps while rubbing her forehead with her hands.

"Why are you following me, kid?" Sukuna asked with crossed arms.

Still soothing her head with both her hands she glanced to looked at Sukuna. Her eyes had little tears in it.

"Where are you going, Sukuna-sama?" She asked as she ignored Sukuna's question.

"None of your business, and drop the -sama" He said. "How many ti-" His word was suddenly cut off when he started to question himself on what was actually the reason that he wanted her to say his name without the honorific, why did he want her to drop the -sama?

He closed his eyes and hummed thinking as he pinched his chin between his fingers.

Tsuna who looked at Sukuna in confusing tilted her head but when she did, something entered her field of vision, it was a beautiful flower that somehow reminded her of Sukuna's red eyes.

The dark red really caught her eyes and she soon strode to it quickly. She bends down near it and reach out her hand to pick it up, but when she tried pulling it, it felt like it pulled back and soon Tsuna was the one being pulled up. She dangled in the air as she stared at the monster in shocked.

She was frozen as she looked at the ugly grey-ish muddy monster. She wasn't scared but she was disgusted by its shape.

The flower was actually on top of its head and even then Tsuna was still gripping it hard, she was not planning on letting it go.

Feeling a harsh tugged, a shrieked escaped her mouth that finally brought back Sukuna to reality, he looked at Tsuna who was struggling as she kicked and punched on the monster just for it to sink in his body with a blank face.

He glanced down to looked at her previous position that was beside him and looked at her now that was dangling in the air. A few more times he snapped his head from in front of him to beside him.

"..."

"..."

'How did she get there?!' He shouted inside his mind in disbelieved.

As he steps forward one step, suddenly the monster threw Tsuna up and opened his mouth widely. Tsuna's face darkened in shocked as she was suddenly swallowed whole by the monster.

Sukuna was silent as he was still not believing the scene in front of him. Finally realizing what was going on he launched himself forward to get neared the monster.

But as the monster felt the large curse energy that was pouring out of Sukuna, he ran full speed away from him. But it was pointless as Sukuna appeared again in front of it.